Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS TUESDAY "THE FIX" SPECIAL GUEST....

koky

THIS WEEK WE ARE JOINED BY MONE OTHER THAN DJ OBBY FROM SOTU RECORDS.. IF YOU LIKE INTELLIGENT SOUNDS COME HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTREST AS DJ OBBY WILL BE SPINNING FROM 10 TO 12 AT BLUE !!!! GROOVE ERIC WILL BE ON FROM THEN ON TO FINISH YOU OFF !! IF YOU ARE LOOKIN FOR THE "BEST" , THATS RIGHT !! THEEEE BEST PARTY DURING THE WEEK COME CHECK US OUT :shades: YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS ;) AND YOU DEFINATELY KNOW WHERE WE WILL BE :shades:

47b5df02b3127cce9ea3df2ec7ad00000016108ZcuW7ZsA

47b5df02b3127cce9ea3df2ac7a900000016108ZcuW7ZsA

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F*^% Obby , dude is a Republican , can't believe i share the same B-Day with that fewllllllllll !

:woah:

Anyway,

Tomorrow will definitely be a night to get there early. We would like to also bring to everyone's attention that it will be our close friend Phrankadelic's birthday this Tuesday which gives us more reasons to get together and celebrate.

eventflyer.jpg

F*^% Obby , dude is a Republican , can't believe i share the same B-Day with that fewllllllllll !

Knock em dead eric ........... i'll probably check you out again next Tuesday . :shades:

Lamont does not like it when folks mix in politics and music. Its all about the music and positive vibes (and dem bitches)

Knock em dead eric ........... i'll probably check you out again next Tuesday . :shades:

:nono: So WRONG!!! :mad:

And besides, look at the calendar, Jose! Your bday is the same day as absolutv's. Obby's real bday is on sunday, clown! :D:hat: