Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory liquor license approved!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU ARE SAD.

I BET YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO SF?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO JP IS?

WELL I DO, AND HE WOULD NEVER "LOVE" A MEAN HATEFUL PERSON LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! iDIOT

right ive never been to sf thats comical i can count on my hands the amount of sundays in the 4 years i went there that i missed there...would u like to give me a quiz on sf or something...would that make u feel better if i prove myself? ........ and where in gods name did jp loving me come in the picture?

and nah im not patricia from mtv truelife..although i do know her im not her.... and seriously back to the point all i was trying to say is that sf will not reopen as pheonix sound... maybe as a dif name but not pheonix sound end of story.. u guys r trying to tel me i dont know anything meanwhile u dont know ur ass from ur elbow...why would a club with new owners new management a whole new beginning..etc go and name the club the name of the corporation the old club ran under..that makes no sense

well i heard from three differnt people the same story that a few people involved with Discotheque are in on buyin the sound factory spot and might name it Kitchen. erick morillo would have a monthly residency for starts and also other headline djs will be in the works as well. i heard this from three people so this is what i will believe. its not going to open up anytime soon so why doesnt everyone just stop talkin bout it till about another 3 months.

Z

well i heard from three differnt people the same story that a few people involved with Discotheque are in on buyin the sound factory spot and might name it Kitchen. erick morillo would have a monthly residency for starts and also other headline djs will be in the works as well. i heard this from three people so this is what i will believe. its not going to open up anytime soon so why doesnt everyone just stop talkin bout it till about another 3 months.

Z

Everyone in the Industry KNOWS that it takes 4 reliable sources for something to be true....

sorry

• 2 weeks later...
I was just snooping around the nyc liquor authority site and i couldnt believe my own eyes - SOUND FACTORY has been approved for their liquor license!

I cant wait! :roll: I heard erick morillo is gonna be the resident and now that they have their license its only a matter of time!

how does one search that site, and can you provide a link? im curious to see who else just got one...

wait i was wrong, he was right

Found 3 matches for: "Zip Code = 10036, City = new york, County = NEW, Address Line 1 = 618 w 46th " in Premises Location

Displaying records 1 - 3.

Premises Name Address License Class License Type Expiration Date License Status

PHOENIX SOUND INC 618 W 46TH STREET

NEW YORK, NY 10036 252 OP 12/31/2005 License is Inactive

NEW YORK, NY 10036 903 OP 12/31/2005 License is Inactive

NEW YORK, NY 10036 904 OP 12/31/2005 License is Inactive

they have a liscense and i guess they will open up as club phoenix.....

wow

how did you find that~!? im looking to find others but cant find shit...

The information provided in this thread is accurate. The owners of discotheque have purchased the club formerly known as Sound Factory and Morillo will be the resident DJ. Whether or not they get a liquor license and or cabaret license I do not know.

As such, no one can tell us for sure if and when they will open because it is possible they might not get approved and never open but, it was purchased and is moving forward.

The information provided in this thread is accurate. The owners of discotheque have purchased the club formerly known as Sound Factory and Morillo will be the resident DJ. Whether or not they get a liquor license and or cabaret license I do not know.

As such, no one can tell us for sure if and when they will open because it is possible they might not get approved and never open but, it was purchased and is moving forward.

without a cabaret license they got shit!!!!!!liquor they can do without...i wouldnt recommend it but it can be done..i mean with the reputation that SF had to not have a liquor license screams out CRACKDEN...cops ar gonna be all over that place as it is but to not have a liquor license would just make it worse IMO