Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P. Looks.... what do you think?

touche... lol... always trying to prove me wrong... but usually with tina benders people tend not to eat... they lose serious weight to the point where it's not healthy... they're always running around and shit... i've never heard of a tina head renting a movie, grabbing a few big mac's and having a blockbuster night... ehh who knows...

tina is a bitch. i broke up with her

I remember JP giving a speech two year ago at his BDay party. If anyone remembers the theme was the pink panther. There was a little person running around the factory with a magnifying glass. DT also gave a speech that night. Right after DT JP gave his speech. He thanked every one for loving him. He just looked so whacked his eyes were glazed and his was starring into the void. It was weird....

haha i remember that night. i couldn't believe he was even standing up, so mangled. i think i wouldn't even know what to do with a turntable if i was that fucked up.

i was there....he wasnt @ the decks 80% of the nite...his I-Book was up and running..i was sober @ factory (as usual) ...it was pretty sad

your all haters

thats a bad picture

look at how fucken hot he looks just a few hours b4

not a hater...luv the guy and have alot fo respect for his work...I go to his shows and buy his cds

I just think it's a damn shame that someone so attractive can let himself get to that point due to his choice of lifestyle, but hey that's his decision so whateva...

...I'm just a ball buster and luv it when cheesey people get so angry over stupid crap...it's all good, if you cant laugh then you might as well kill yourself now... :hung:

...just wait and see when I put that in my new sig :devil: