Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roses?

nycguy420

no...flowers are perfect! if your going out with a girl who wants more than that, you should dump her.

its not my style to do just flowers, unless its a bday or a random day where i was simply thinking of the girl and wanted to surprise her at work... just flowers, is the easy way out... or comparable to buying a card right before seeing you, giving cash as a gift... no thought, no creativity, no originality and i dont know about some, but to me 12 flowers doesnt really express how much you care for someone... what if i sent you a palm tree its huge, it lasts forever and it has maaaaad branches and leaves... what does that mean~!?

...i think flowers are a huge waste of money........i'd rather u put the effort into spending time with me.........i really have no desire for them...guess i'm just weird......but u could go by me a tshirt for 1/3 the price and i would be 1000 times happier

word, i think flowers are definitely overrated, roses esp... and it's definitely a cop out gift on valentines day.. but some girls are sappy and sweat that stuff...

Meet me at the altar in your white dress

We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it

Been feeling you all the while girl I must confess

Girl let's just get married

I just wanna get married

JAGGED%20EDGE%20THE%20WALL.jpg

I've only been dating this girl for a couple of months, so it's still early, but I still think she'll appreciate the flowers. I'm pretty much doing it to earn some brownie points on V Day. I see what everyone is saying about originality so I'm gonna do a Lily and Rose combo. Those pink roses that LinaBina posted a pic of were phat so I'm gonna try to find those and throw a couple of pink and white lily's in the mix. Thanks for all your help guys and girls I appreciate it.

Something like this but with some pink roses in it too:

http://products.proflowers.com/product/(zyleyr55q5rg5t45uytimqzn)/productdetail.aspx?pID=482&lng=&CatID=fLIL&REF=HomeNoRefB&validAcc=&selectionTypeID=FLIL

What do you think?

Meet me at the altar in your white dress

We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it

Been feeling you all the while girl I must confess

Girl let's just get married

I just wanna get married

JAGGED%20EDGE%20THE%20WALL.jpg

lol, i hate jagged edge...

http://www.rosefarm.com/images/rose11a.jpg

but that's a nice color for roses i think, if you do want roses.. i'd prefer those over other colors... or peach...

nothing says "i love you" like taking your s/o to a (o)(o) bar

...the chick I'll marry will be the chick that likes titty bars as much as me! I think all my friends would want me to get married just to be part of the Bachelor Party ;)

Ragga + marriage = filed under NEVER

btw - hi Vixen :)

I've only been dating this girl for a couple of months, so it's still early, but I still think she'll appreciate the flowers. I'm pretty much doing it to earn some brownie points on V Day. I see what everyone is saying about originality so I'm gonna do a Lily and Rose combo. Those pink roses that LinaBina posted a pic of were phat so I'm gonna try to find those and throw a couple of pink and white lily's in the mix. Thanks for all your help guys and girls I appreciate it.

Something like this but with some pink roses in it too:

http://products.proflowers.com/product/(zyleyr55q5rg5t45uytimqzn)/productdetail.aspx?pID=482&lng=&CatID=fLIL&REF=HomeNoRefB&validAcc=&selectionTypeID=FLIL

What do you think?

lillies (?) kind of remind me of funerals and shit... but maybe thats just me...

Damn Hallmark Holiday... Valentines day is rediculous. I prefer sending my lady stuff when she does not expect it. You know like on a Monday when everything around you seems to go wrong. You are tired from the weekend. And you just don't want to be at work. It holds more meaning then sending something to someone on a day that you are "supposed to" send something.

Anyway if you are going to send something on Valentines Day. Send her something she does not need to tend to and care for. Something that is not going to die if left without water for a day. But if you are going to do flowers why not try something different than Roses. Roses are sent by everyone. Why be like everyone else. Send her something different.