Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Pool Party Announcement!

People rather hear JP loop whitney's club tracks, over and over again, then hear Tiesto, PVD, Carl Cox....etc etc etc?????

Just inquirering

yes because you will be with the crowd that you are familiar that you party with in nyc, and jp fans stay with jp instead of going to ultra...and the whole attitude and atmosphere wil be that much better since its in miami...then you go to ultra and the djs play for like an hour instaed you have jp going for 12hours,...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i don't get it either but i respect his fans for their loyalty. :hug:something all djs desire. the haters come with the package as well. :itsok:

the mtv feature might be his claim to fame, so you say, but we do have big news breaking soon of his return to mtv. :woah: stay tuned.

Stay tuned for major announcement next week of the special guest hostess for the JP pool party at the Shelborne on Saturday, March 26.

2 free tickets to the person who posts the name of the person in question.

Good luck!

paris hilton

and yeah if you go down to wmc and waste a night going to see jp at envy then i think you have problems... while jp is a good dj there are 100's of other dj's in town that week... (dj's that cracked the top 250 list) i can understand wanting to see him at a pool party bc that doesnt happen every week but to travel 1200 miles to se ehim at a regular club is crazy... oh well.. should be good times regardless

the mtv feature might be his claim to fame, so you say, but we do have big news breaking soon of his return to mtv. :woah: stay tuned.

Yea, that was his claim to fame.

It wouldn't have anything to do with being the resident dj at, imo, one of the best rooms in the world, for 7 years. :rolleyes:

Dude, he is a resident dj that caters to a genre of sleeveless, goldchain on the outside of my tanktop wearing meatheads...

Go anywhere outside of nyc and you will get - "Johnathon who?"...

He stays in that room for the last 7 years because his music and fan base hasn't evolved for 7 years...

Dude, he is a resident dj that caters to a genre of sleeveless, goldchain on the outside of my tanktop wearing meatheads...

Go anywhere outside of nyc and you will get - "Johnathon who?"...

He stays in that room for the last 7 years because his music and fan base hasn't evolved for 7 years...

Why don't you tell the whole board whats really bothering you - you went to factory a while back, some "Guido steak head" (as you like to call it) spilled his protein shake on you as your girlfriend drooled over his bulging muscles - they talked throughout the night and before you knew it he was banging her in the bathroom stalls - you haven't seen her since. Now your traumatized for life and moved to California.

This is the only logical explanation why someone who lives across the county would go out of their way to talk shit on a messageboard about a party that goes on over 3,000 miles away. HA - can't u find something better to do w/ your time? Haven't found a new girl yet out in Cali?? I can understand some of these people live in NY that may have had a bad time recently or their friends got too fucked at one of the parties - but come on now - you live in California. Get over it already!!

BTW - JP's sound has evolved quite a bit in the past 4-5 years - not necessarily for the better - but it has changed a ton.

Why would he want to leave that room to travel, when he;

1. Had a packed venue, nearly every week, with a dancefloor that was totally into nearly everything he played.

2. Had a soundsystem that was tweaked to perfection every week.

3. Made more money spinning at Sound Factory, every week, than he would have playing in other places.

When was the last time that you heard Jonathan play?

Why don't you tell the whole board whats really bothering you - you went to factory a while back, some "Guido steak head" (as you like to call it) spilled his protein shake on you as your girlfriend drooled over his bulging muscles - they talked throughout the night and before you knew it he was banging her in the bathroom stalls - you haven't seen her since. Now your traumatized for life and moved to California

Bitch please...

How long did it take to write that reply? An hour? Two? The only one that looks traumatized is YOU. Twenty bucks says that you're one of the Guido steak heads I was talking about...

Sorry, never have lived in NYC. Only Cali. Your brainless story is as dumb as you. Maybe if you actually ventured out of the factory's bathroom stall, you might recognize that there is some talent around - especially at the WMC.

I mean big fucking deal. So I talked some shit about your butt buddy JP. Boo fucking hoo. Tell ya what. Clip your cell on your belt, jump back into your Iroc Z, and continue your JP circle jerk...

So much for an intelligent discussion...

Bitch please...

How long did it take to write that reply? An hour? Two? The only one that looks traumatized is YOU. Twenty bucks says that you're one of the Guido steak heads I was talking about...

Sorry, never have lived in NYC. Only Cali. Your brainless story is as dumb as you. Maybe if you actually ventured out of the factory's bathroom stall, you might recognize that there is some talent around - especially at the WMC.

I mean big fucking deal. So I talked some shit about your butt buddy JP. Boo fucking hoo. Tell ya what. Clip your cell on your belt, jump back into your Iroc Z, and continue your JP circle jerk...

So much for an intelligent discussion...

this coming from a rookie with only 17 posts, welcome to cp...express your opinions, not like anybody cares what you have to say....

this coming from a rookie with only 17 posts, welcome to cp...express your opinions, not like anybody cares what you have to say....

Thank you... It's just an opinion... Not something that anyone needs to get worked up over... I just think that a dj that never ventures out of 1 venue and spins 1 type of music to 1 genre of people is nothing special... There are a bunch of em over here in Cali (see Club Rubber "resident" djs)...

Anyways, sorry for the meltdown... :pint:

Thank you... It's just an opinion... Not something that anyone needs to get worked up over... I just think that a dj that never ventures out of 1 venue and spins 1 type of music to 1 genre of people is nothing special... There are a bunch of em over here in Cali (see Club Rubber "resident" djs)...

Anyways, sorry for the meltdown... :pint:

not a problem, thats cool, just have fun at wmc... :pint:

Stay tuned for major announcement next week of the special guest hostess for the JP pool party at the Shelborne on Saturday, March 26.

2 free tickets to the person who posts the name of the person in question.

Good luck!

too bad there is no pool party ......give it up

what do you mean? why not? :huh:

none of this has been confirmed...this guy wetgroovin registered on jonathans message board and started posting all this nonsense and the moderators banned him for it....jp's party @ NV is confirmed and posted on his own website...nothing about the shelborne is posted....i just wouldnt trust this guy

none of this has been confirmed...this guy wetgroovin registered on jonathans message board and started posting all this nonsense and the moderators banned him for it....jp's party @ NV is confirmed and posted on his own website...nothing about the shelborne is posted....i just wouldnt trust this guy

they are selling tickets on clubplanet website...

they are selling tickets on clubplanet website...

thats fine i just dont see why he would get banned from JP's website had all of this been true...it just sounds fishy especially with the time conflicts and everything..not saying it def wont happen i just wouldnt purchase tickets till its officially announced

thats fine i just dont see why he would get banned from JP's website had all of this been true...it just sounds fishy especially with the time conflicts and everything..not saying it def wont happen i just wouldnt purchase tickets till its officially announced

yea i know, its got to be officially announced before i do anything, till then just holding off and waiting...but for envy they had posted originally till 3pm , now the time has changed to 1pm, but i thought envy closes at 10am?we will have to wait and see

Oh man I already purchased my tickets to the pool party :mad: I hope their website is correct & legit.

Oh man I already purchased my tickets to the pool party :mad: I hope their website is correct & legit.

did you get a confirmation # for your purchase?....i think its legit cause the hours to the envy party were changed and they have details for regular tickets and vip tickets to poolside...