Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gaaaaay

Evan

just shows you really gotta be a skilled artist to do tatoos. imagine this guy coming in, yea, im not looking for tribal or dragons or anything like that. can you make two ultra realistic looking cocks...yea...and i need these cocks to be huge, like i mean really big.

just shows you really gotta be a skilled artist to do tatoos. imagine this guy coming in, yea, im not looking for tribal or dragons or anything like that. can you make two ultra realistic looking cocks...yea...and i need these cocks to be huge, like i mean really big.

:laugh: bodiii just PMed me and he said such requests are quite normal really and not to make a big fuss about it. !

:laugh: that's my back... how did you get that picture. i'm really peeved. thats my private picture. i hate you all!!

kid, you are definitely in denial... :ghey:

I found this on a self-help page for you...

don't be ashamed of yourself maggy... it will all work out in the end...

...Self-Recognition as Gay...

More than just an awareness of attraction to members of the same sex, it involves confusion, some attempt at denial and repression of feelings, anxiety, trying to "pass," counseling, and often religious commitment to "overcome" sexuality. Eventually, acknowledgment and acceptance of one's sexual orientation develops. There may be some grief over "the fall from paradise" and feelings of loss of a traditional heterosexual life.

Gay and lesbian people may be fairly closeted at this point. However, most seek out information about being gay.

This may also be helpful...

Socializing with other gays and lesbians provides the experience that the person is not alone in the world, and there are other people like him or her. A positive sense of self, indeed pride develops, and is strengthened by acceptance, validation, and support. Contact with positive gay or lesbian role models can play a big role in this stage.

Please stop trying to socialize with me...

...i'm really not part of your rainbow team...

good luck maggy...

...i hope your parents understand...

:bounce:

:bowdown: ...I AM GOD... :bounce:

Everytime i jerk off... it snows...

So...you and everyone you know have tasted my cum...

get back at me on the flavor dog... tell your mom i can cut the pineapple out of my diet, if my sweet cum is affecting her diabetes... :comit:

ps maggy...

Even the POPE wants you to...

attachment.php?attachmentid=37571

Shut The Fuck Up...

will you two please get a room?

Somebody will have to use a taser gun to get me in a room with bodiii, mofo has an ass wide open like the holland tunnel :laugh: idgi, he says he doesnt mind licking cum and he gets worked up when we call his ass on it :confused:

anyho foxy, i'm all about trying sum "poosi that tastes like evenn" :D:

P.S bodii, your mama jokes are so fucking lame, 7th graders can send your ass home crying if thats the best you got ! faggot :laugh: