Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody STILL use glowsticks or lights?

such drama and words from some of ya. Cielo doesnt allow that stuff anyway (unless its a tsunami party)So it was only a matter of mins until a bouncer or another staff member said anything to him. And IT WASNT A CIRCLE where he took them out it was in the middle of everybody. But i was the first one to say anything bout it to a bouncer. And why should i go up to someone and asked them to stop? would you stop if a stranger asks you to do somethign at a club? So why not go right to someone who could do something. And its not like he got kicked out ya know then i wouldve felt bad.

As for the drug thingy, well thats another business in itself. And the fact that the word "NARC" was used in this topic senseless. And youd be suprise how many real NARCS are in the scene and messageboards and party with all of us and ya dont even know it.

I'm not trying to start drama....I just don't agree with telling on people at clubs. I don't knwo you, so I wouldn't make any comments about you personally. I was just commenting on your actions which I personaally don't agree with. I agree about Narcs being all over the place...they have a job to do, but we as clubbers, people who love the music and scene don't need to start helping them.

No drama intended though.

such drama and words from some of ya. Cielo doesnt allow that stuff anyway (unless its a tsunami party)So it was only a matter of mins until a bouncer or another staff member said anything to him. And IT WASNT A CIRCLE where he took them out it was in the middle of everybody. But i was the first one to say anything bout it to a bouncer. And why should i go up to someone and asked them to stop? would you stop if a stranger asks you to do somethign at a club? So why not go right to someone who could do something. And its not like he got kicked out ya know then i wouldve felt bad.

As for the drug thingy, well thats another business in itself. And the fact that the word "NARC" was used in this topic senseless. And youd be suprise how many real NARCS are in the scene and messageboards and party with all of us and ya dont even know it.

SilverHobbit, what else do you call someone who rats/busts someone else for doing/selling drugs? narc is 100% on point when it comes to you ratting on other people at clubs for doing drugs. And no, none of us are surprised about the number of narcs who get paid, as its their job, that are around at clubs. They've been there long before you were partying.

And if glowsticks on strings aren't allowed in Cielo why do you have to be the one to say anything? That place is so small the people who actually get paid to keep everyone safe will notice it. Again, the words rat, tattletail, baby, narc come to mind. Always running to the security guard is lame....its too bad you don't respect others enough to either deal with them directly or not at all. SilverHobbit, you are one sad person.....

I'm not trying to start drama....I just don't agree with telling on people at clubs. I don't knwo you, so I wouldn't make any comments about you personally. I was just commenting on your actions which I personaally don't agree with. I agree about Narcs being all over the place...they have a job to do, but we as clubbers, people who love the music and scene don't need to start helping them.

No drama intended though.

Not to start any drama either, but what if you saw someone putting something in someone's drink, or if you knew of someone who said they were goin to do it...if you said something, would you be condsidered a NARC then?

I think it's harsh calling someone a narc, if it's something serious like drug induced rape, it should be adddressed. However, cheesey ass glowsticks??? I'm sure the bouncers would have asked the guy to stop eventually, bouncers may look dumb, but they dont like cheese either, esp at small club. Next time just let the idiot make a bigger ass outta himself.

Not to start any drama either, but what if you saw someone putting something in someone's drink, or if you knew of someone who said they were goin to do it...if you said something, would you be condsidered a NARC then?

I think it's harsh calling someone a narc, if it's something serious like drug induced rape, it should be adddressed. However, cheesey ass glowsticks??? I'm sure the bouncers would have asked the guy to stop eventually, bouncers may look dumb, but they dont like cheese either, esp at small club. Next time just let the idiot make a bigger ass outta himself.

huh? That was the worst comparison ever. Doing a bump of K is your own business. Putting something in someone's drink in an attempt to later rape them is completely different.

What's there to fess up to? I always liked it and always will. I'm not an acrobat but merely including my gloves that I have equipped with photons, into my style of dancing.I don't do unusual tricks , I don't do it in the middle of the dance floor, I'm very conciderate. I pick my corner the same way I do when I just dance. And everytime I come to notice that I'm not the only one having fun, apparently so do others that are watching me. So I must be doing something right.....

But I also must admit I understand your point. Long strings have no place on a small dancefloor. But you shouldn't let a pair of glowsticks bother you, it's selfexpression."Live and let live"

peace......

I wanna see!! Last time I saw anyone with photons in their gloves was @ Roxy last year when AVB was spinnin... it was one of the most unusual club toys I've seen.

I like glowsticks.. like photons too... dunno how to play with them but totally give props to people who use them well. It's really hard and takes some skill & creativity not to look repetitive & stupid... I remember when DT was at Roxy last summer some girl visiting from Brazil whipped out her shoelaces and put her photons on them... wow... whe was amazing! She tried to teach me too and I kept hittin my shins... :rofl: And yes, even tho it was a DT party, there was a nice circle around her and people were asking to borrow the photons... I know a certain someone here on CP that ROCKS the strings too... I'll let her fess up if she wants to ;)

Anyway, live & let live... except for when the floor's packed and people end up gettin a black eye :gang: hehe...

I wanna see!! Last time I saw anyone with photons in their gloves was @ Roxy last year when AVB was spinnin... it was one of the most unusual club toys I've seen.

I like glowsticks.. like photons too... dunno how to play with them but totally give props to people who use them well. It's really hard and takes some skill & creativity not to look repetitive & stupid... I remember when DT was at Roxy last summer some girl visiting from Brazil whipped out her shoelaces and put her photons on them... wow... whe was amazing! She tried to teach me too and I kept hittin my shins... :rofl: And yes, even tho it was a DT party, there was a nice circle around her and people were asking to borrow the photons... I know a certain someone here on CP that ROCKS the strings too... I'll let her fess up if she wants to ;)

Anyway, live & let live... except for when the floor's packed and people end up gettin a black eye :gang: hehe...

do you still twirl the mask's glowstix??

Is this igor condoning the use of glowstick/lights?!?!?!?!

regardless how i like /dislike lights ( i never been into raving) i just think snitching on someone doing anything you dont like is ..umm gay...u deserve to get the shit beated out of u when u come out of a club next time silverhobbet.

regardless how i like /dislike lights ( i never been into raving) i just think snitching on someone doing anything you dont like is ..umm gay...u deserve to get the shit beated out of u when u come out of a club next time silverhobbet.

here we go again... no snitching is...um straight!!

So basically what your saying is everyone should be spinning gloswtisks. Plur like a motherfucker.

no matter how much i dont like em, i wouldnt snitch to a bouncer, if anything id try to throw em away myself...

but yo man ur an exit head lol, i know how u guys used to do wiht em glowsticsk few years ago @ exit teh A TEAM! hahahaha

honestly who tells a bouncer that someone is using glowsticks, how gay r u. Honestly if the person is having a good time and leave him or her alone. Also if the person that u ratted on is taking a bump of K, than its the bouncers job to take care of that person not yours. ANybody who rats on another person for no reason is a Fucking retard and a pussy

and another message to silverbull, u act like u go to the coolest clubs ever and u know the dopest music, but in reality u really have no life, so just leave the club scene, ur pathetic, ratting on other people. I understand y u dont go to a Jonathan Peters party, it is beceause everyone there will kick ur little ass. JP=GOD