Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Review

Got in way early when all they had on the main floor was a Beyonce cd on and stayed way too late… Place was packed up till the wee hours--even up in the back corners and back walls…insane! I got plowed into a coupla times, but one guy got me a drink to apologize…aww… But ackhh… didn’t really get a chance to hit the floor till well after the P.Diddy disaster. I’m happy he made his grand NYC house club entrance but that crap with the “Fuck the right side, blah blah blah…†took forever…was kinda stupid…and I just didn’t really see the point in it either… Anyway, great seein:

Beatkah – no more pops for you…lol…

Ibrandon – u guys left too early :P

Stompy – you’re such a DORK. That pic of you starin @ Emjay was hilarious.

Pumpdabeatz – :bounce: love seein you out as always… Where are the pictures!

MikeyNumbers – glad you made it back

XxRachael1xx – I loved your shirt…where’d you get it?? Tell me!

Majinbuu - bring J back! We love her

Onisakura – wow! Nice meeting you! You’re so much fun…hopefully we’ll see ya back soon woman! Next time we see ya you better be wearin sneaks again…u got the idea @ Sandra Collins… and sorry for humpin you there… I was tipsy...Stomps didn't help either...lol...

Argdiesel & friend – oh man has your footwork gotten nuttier… LOVED it

NYBeauty & ActingitUp – thanks for the pictures! Always nice seein y’all out

Emjay & crew – girl, you outlasted me

Deeperndeeper – my favoritist Ferret Focker!!! kidding…

Da Mask – hope u didn’t hurt yourself dancing as usual

Cynstam21 – nice to meet you! hope you & your sis had a blast

Bluedragon – wow, it’s been forever… great seein ya out sweetie…we miss you!

MSCrew – aww…so happy you came out! Luv that pic of you looking for your contacts…

Drewminati – nice hangin with ya sweetie

Oldtimer – u party animal!

Overdose – party animal part deux!

Tayama9 – thanks for the CDs!!

AlexPearce – long time no see! Glad ya found me and got to hang with ya… u gotta post up your next gig

Silverbull – surprised to see u there

Eddie – ackhh…I wanted to catch your moves…too bad we ran into each other late.

Afa8317 – lol…everytime I saw you ya had a HUGE grin on your face

Ckord – where have you been?! I haven’t seen ya out in a while too. U looked great

Kirby – ca CAWW…ca CAWWWW… lol

…and others whose names I can’t remember…sorry!

Just watchin Morillo spin is fun in itself…the guy looks like he’s havin way too much fun… I was laughin everytime I was up front watchin him take swigs and throwin his arms up or grinning & closing his eyes boppin his head… :drool::drool: He does look like Curious George eh?

The live performances :rock:…those women can busta lung! I look forward to nights when Morillo has it all to himself though…yippee… :dj: the last few hours were rockin though…

Ended up at the front of the stage and got blasted with a fire extinguisher…ahhh…felt great… pretty much danced till I couldn’t dance anymore…whoo! All in all good time…

I liked Morillo's tunes more in Oct/Nov(?), and even more so back in the spring :) Don't get me wrong, it was fun this time too...just interrupted...happens :)

ya ya ya . u know what i am talking about .. dumazzz .. hehe .. "the end of the night" .. do i need to explain more .. ????? ;)

Just watchin Morillo spin is fun in itself…the guy looks like he’s havin way too much fun… I was laughin everytime I was up front watchin him take swigs and throwin his arms up or grinning & closing his eyes boppin his head… :drool::drool: He does look like Curious George eh?

LOL... yeah he always looks like he's having a great time...I wouldnt go so far as to say Curious George, but my man is always sqwuintin...looks like he lost his conacts too

yes, dear...we did have a blast!!!!

LOL... yeah he always looks like he's having a great time...I wouldnt go so far as to say Curious George, but my man is always sqwuintin...looks like he lost his conacts too

yes, dear...we did have a blast!!!!

whats up baby .. u r actively posting today .. hehe .. cant see u online

ugh when i got there n heard beyonce.....such a depressin song, wtf were they thinking?!

it was gr8 seein u 2 sweety! yea we finally came out of our hibernation, haha...

Got in way early when all they had on the main floor was a Beyonce cd on and stayed way too late…

NYBeauty & ActingitUp – thanks for the pictures! Always nice seein y’all out

The live performances :rock:…those women can busta lung! I look forward to nights when Morillo has it all to himself though…yippee… :dj: the last few hours were rockin though…

Oh Man you should of heard stompy behind the bar SCREAMING this chant "Get oooooooooof.... THE Stage" like 8759596757659 times.. lol

sorry but those live singers got TWO thumbs down and a middle finger in my book.

..and how did you manage to remember everyones name??? KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Oh Man you should of heard stompy behind the bar SCREAMING this chant "Get oooooooooof.... THE Stage" like 8759596757659 times.. lol

sorry but those live singers got TWO thumbs down and a middle finger in my book.

..and how did you manage to remember everyones name??? KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Did Stompy even remember screamin all that nonsense? :pint: STOMPS, you have NO SHAME!!! lol... I hear he's got memory problems too...like forgetting that he was humpin random unsuspecting victims... :laugh:

The one thing that was iffy about the performance was bein right up front by the stage when Terra (?) was singing and lookin up to see her wearing NEON GREEN LACE undies while the rest of her outfit was black... :laugh:

Oh, more names:

Hellooooo to: Roxy & Jose, Jenny, and Justin!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!