Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Review

It's good for NYC to have a "new big name" in the mix.

"Big Name" meaning along side the consistancy of Tenaglia, Peters, Vasquez, Rauhofer, ect

erick is indeed someone who has the ability to draw a HUGE crowd and still have real musical credibility.

imho, the perfect scenario for him is to get the 46th space with afterhours and cater to the masses early and the classic-ny afterhour scene after (and leave the jp-type afterhours crowd to jp).

backupqueen.

alex ..nice seeing u man .. i dont know where u gone later ... but was not surprised . the place was crazy crowded .. glad u enjoyed

Word brotha, it got too packed for me man, I split by 3. You know me, unlike all you CP cats I'm a small/mid sized room guy. Sullivan's the biggest I like it : )

You hitting Scumfrog this thursday at quo?

By the way, nice seeing/meeting/hanging with Sue, Mary Ann, Sabino, Serge, Marissa, Justin, Arges, Drew, Gabe, Alan, Kimmee, Eliseo, Rosa, Tony, Chasity, Nadia, Cheryl, Nikita, Fabio, Mikey Numbers, Cynthia (well, sorta lol) and so many others whose names escape me right now. All you guys helped make my night. That was the most fun I've had in New York since DT @ Cielo back in October. I just got back to London and heading straight to work. Shoot me.

By the way, nice seeing/meeting/hanging with Sue, Mary Ann, Sabino, Serge, Marissa, Justin, Arges, Drew, Gabe, Alan, Kimmee, Eliseo, Rosa, Tony, Chasity, Nadia, Cheryl, Nikita, Fabio, Mikey Numbers, Cynthia (well, sorta lol) and so many others whose names escape me right now. All you guys helped make my night. That was the most fun I've had in New York since DT @ Cielo back in October. I just got back to London and heading straight to work. Shoot me.

nice meeting u too eddie .. and nice moves too ..

london and work .. wow .. already !!!! .. oh man .. u got no time to rest son ..

Some great reviews in this thread guys. Now im really pissed i didnt make it to Crobar :splat: Next time im there!

I hear you bout that P.Diddy shit. Hes good for getting the crowd amped that initial first appearance but after a few minutes he should be done with the shtick and just let the dj's do their thing. Dude cant handle not being in the spotlight.

I'm hurting

I was freakin freezing my ass off outside for like 40 mins to get in , which was around 1 30

i totally did not know the club ended at 12 geez

big shout out to all the cp heads that were there, big shout out to matt friend jackie.. GOOD GOOD dancing.. lol , come back soon and wear sneakers

P diddy Please just STFU dude.. The beats were hot but his voice was killing it sigh.. But i was still dancing. I mean like when am i not dancing.. lol

eddie what up man nice to see you again

I thought the night was awful and substandard club was packed saw pdiddy after his thing What the fuck was he thinking he sounded horrible. I only saw a couple people but there really wasn't any opportunity to meet people cause everyone was pushing and shoving. left at around 7. Morrillos set was Basic Nothing special didn't take me on a journey or anything. Eddie sorry I missed you. would have like to have said hi before you went back. Anyway Morrillo gets a 4 out of 10 for the night Puff daddy sucked. but Patricia Carter Blew it up that was the high point of the night.

seems like the majority of the people here loved it and the rest hated it. i really wasnt feeling the early part of the set. from 4-12 morillo was on fire though. glad i stayed. great night. yes he brought the hard beats, but yes he also brought the funk. ive never seen crobar with that much energy except the night of the grammy party. many posts mention how crowded it was. what did u expect?!?!?! Morillo is one of the top djs in the world playing at the most popular club in this city. it was uncomfortable for several hours, but the later it got, that wasnt as much of a problem. terra deva was good. p diddy sucked. i give morillo an 8 out of 10. if it wasnt for that disjointed first half of the set, id give him a 9.

ahhhhhhhhh friday night was AWESOME

=P great time

does anyone know the name of that track.. its like "..just pass me by..feel much better feel much better" blah blah i know i hear it all the time and i prolly have it but i just cant find the name anywhere.

Shakedown - "At Night" It was the third live song Terra Deva did, after "Sting me Red" by Who da Funk, and "What do you want" off Morillo's new album. Didn't know she did the vocals, tho. She kicked ass!!

Guest onisakura
I'm hurting

I was freakin freezing my ass off outside for like 40 mins to get in , which was around 1 30

i totally did not know the club ended at 12 geez

big shout out to all the cp heads that were there, big shout out to matt friend jackie.. GOOD GOOD dancing.. lol , come back soon and wear sneakers

P diddy Please just STFU dude.. The beats were hot but his voice was killing it sigh.. But i was still dancing. I mean like when am i not dancing.. lol

eddie what up man nice to see you again

Drew! It was definitely great meeting you, youre a phenominal dancer and i really enjoyed dancing with you. Wished you had gone to Avalon Sat night, I had my pumas on and was workin' it. *lol*

I'll definitely be back....permanently soon. ;)

Drew! It was definitely great meeting you, youre a phenominal dancer and i really enjoyed dancing with you. Wished you had gone to Avalon Sat night, I had my pumas on and was workin' it. *lol*

I'll definitely be back....permanently soon. ;)

I see you finally made your flight ;)

youre moving up here for good, for real?

Guest onisakura
I see you finally made your flight ;)

youre moving up here for good, for real?

YES, i finally made my flight. *lol* I'll be making plans to move as soon as i get the nerve to tell my boss and my roommate.... Its a big move for me, but i think its worth it. I felt very at home in NYC, and everyone i met is WONDERFUL!!

By the way, thank you for letting me pimp your hat. :D

Well when you get here get ready to club your ass off..

also sorry i missed yah on saturday to.. i didn't know people were going there. , but there's always next time.

Hurry up back

YES, i finally made my flight. *lol* I'll be making plans to move as soon as i get the nerve to tell my boss and my roommate.... Its a big move for me, but i think its worth it. I felt very at home in NYC, and everyone i met is WONDERFUL!!

By the way, thank you for letting me pimp your hat. :D