Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Gates in Central Park

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Well when i saw it, it was more than just fabric. I liked the color they used....very striking against all the grey and dark green or the park and city. I guess you just have to look at it from an artists perspective.

well some would say its a big deal while others will say WHATS THE BIG DEAL. Whats the purpose. Does it save lives or is it eye candy.

Hobbit, why can't you just shut up already? People put a lot of time and effort into doing something to make the park just a little bit nicer for a while. Silver Rat

damn still on my shit. Whats different about my post its shows both sides of the coin. I'll be seeing it tomorrow as well.

I want nothing to do with you shit silverhobbit. Just want the folks out there to know that you're a narc and a rat, that's it. My job is done on this thread, have a nice day.

the whole point is that if you change somthing that you take for granted every day, you notice it more and realize that you take it for granted. its a shame that NYC has such a beautiful park and many just pass by it every day and not notice the subtile beauty of nature....THATS what the big deal is about...

when was the last time some of you just took a walk in the park and soaked it all in??? jeez, these people are putting out 22 mil dollars of their own money to make you realize what you have......be appreciative at lease...dont just say "its just some fabric...whats the big deal"

I thought the idea was excellent, especially in the conceptual sketches. The only problem with a thing like this is its not really stunning with it's current incarnation. I saw them up close yesterday and it is pretty cool, but its supposed to have some kind of dramatic effect, something I believe they missed the mark on. The other exhibits in the past from these artists have been pretty impressive, this one, IMO, fell short of the mark.

the whole point is that if you change somthing that you take for granted every day, you notice it more and realize that you take it for granted. its a shame that NYC has such a beautiful park and many just pass by it every day and not notice the subtile beauty of nature....THATS what the big deal is about...

when was the last time some of you just took a walk in the park and soaked it all in??? jeez, these people are putting out 22 mil dollars of their own money to make you realize what you have......be appreciative at lease...dont just say "its just some fabric...whats the big deal"

exactly