Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who parties drugfree?

hmouta

ive done "stuff" before thinking that u need it when u go clubbin for a night . . . try goin once, then twice, then three times without it and then u will realize that the music and the vibe gives u your high not the drugs . . . all u need is a good meal b4 u go therefore u wont get hungry and will have the energy . . . unless u are partying for like 3-5 days/nights straight then u might need it i guess

u know what I was trying to say...what's wrong with u anyway????...r u tweekin...do u need some ambien?

nah...i was in mind-numbing 3 day seminar mon-wed and had to sleep in a hotel from sunday...i am wacked...i will be better tomorrow after i get some good sack time tonite in my own bed...

nah...i was in mind-numbing 3 day seminar mon-wed and had to sleep in a hotel from sunday...i am wacked...i will be better tomorrow after i get some good sack time tonite in my own bed...

lol...ok I have those everyday, it's called classes...anyway get sumj sleep...

lol...ok I have those everyday, it's called classes...anyway get sumj sleep...

yea...i got those mon-thurs along with work...but sleeping in a hotel bed sux...my internal clock is all off from it...and i have to study for a stats test tomorrow... :splat:

I'm addicted to trance, and the club vibe of dancing w/ the sweaty hot guys and girls at the clubs who are there to enjoy the music, not the 'rolling', but that's a healthy addiction!!

feel the love.........

music is my drug.

especially techno. i'm practically a misstress barbara junkie.

:drool:

thanx dragon0401! I also never partied w/ drugs / alcohol.... never did, never will. Yay -another straight edge club person! I'm glad I'm not alone in this world.

Seriously... if u need drugs to listen to tiesto, cosmic gate, marco v, ferry corsten, etc etc etc.... or any of your fav djs (house or trance or techno) .....

don't hate on those of us that can have fun drug free / alcohol free.

To each his own. Perhaps we don't understand ur need for drugs and u don't understand our need for the opposite... but when u go to a club... it's all about feeling the love....... and the vibe!!!!!!

gooood attitude ... :)

my favorite drug is still alcohol... jack&coke...

i don´t trust people that don´t drink and very very rarely get along with them... it´s not the not drinking that turns me off of these people but the attitude that this "i´m not drinking" comes from.

cause these are usually:

1)health freaks. crossing streets regularely is way more dangerous than drinking alcohol if you check the stats. oh, and the cigarette smokes from people that smoke 50m away from me take at least a few months of my life. maybe you should just stay home drink tea and milk and also be sure to have no electric things running, statistics say many house fires are caused by shortcuts... also, make sure you´re on the first floor or ground floor... so when something´s up you can escape quickly... oh and driving a car... no way, too dangerous for your health... fucking pussies.

2)people that think they are better than others and try to live up to that self-imposed image of themselves by saying stuff like "hey, i don´t need drugs to have a good time like all these other people", while not taking into account that others don´t NEED these drugs either, but rather use them cause they want to and enjoy them. it comes down to enjoying the finer things in life that these people deprive themselves of trying to be cool, having "made a choice"... :blah:

3)people that don´t trust themselves. boohooo, i could lose my inhibitions and actually get out of my skin FOR ONCE... what will everyone think of me when i´m drunk... what if i do something stupid...

thanx dragon0401! I also never partied w/ drugs / alcohol.... never did, never will. Yay -another straight edge club person! I'm glad I'm not alone in this world.

Seriously... if u need drugs to listen to tiesto, cosmic gate, marco v, ferry corsten, etc etc etc.... or any of your fav djs (house or trance or techno) .....

don't hate on those of us that can have fun drug free / alcohol free.

To each his own. Perhaps we don't understand ur need for drugs and u don't understand our need for the opposite... but when u go to a club... it's all about feeling the love....... and the vibe!!!!!!

two thumbs up my friend .... enjoy the love and the vibe

peace

the MASK

i don´t trust people that don´t drink and very very rarely get along with them... it´s not the not drinking that turns me off of these people but the attitude that this "i´m not drinking" comes from.

cause these are usually:

1)health freaks. crossing streets regularely is way more dangerous than drinking alcohol if you check the stats. oh, and the cigarette smokes from people that smoke 50m away from me take at least a few months of my life. maybe you should just stay home drink tea and milk and also be sure to have no electric things running, statistics say many house fires are caused by shortcuts... also, make sure you´re on the first floor or ground floor... so when something´s up you can escape quickly... oh and driving a car... no way, too dangerous for your health... fucking pussies.

2)people that think they are better than others and try to live up to that self-imposed image of themselves by saying stuff like "hey, i don´t need drugs to have a good time like all these other people", while not taking into account that others don´t NEED these drugs either, but rather use them cause they want to and enjoy them. it comes down to enjoying the finer things in life that these people deprive themselves of trying to be cool, having "made a choice"... :blah:

3)people that don´t trust themselves. boohooo, i could lose my inhibitions and actually get out of my skin FOR ONCE... what will everyone think of me when i´m drunk... what if i do something stupid...

:aright:

you're generalizing...

Perhaps some ppl avoid drugs / drinking for health reasons or snobby reasons, but mine are purely religious. Even so, I still wouldn't use it since I go to the gym religiously.

I have nothing against ppl who drink / use drugs. All my friends drink, but they know their limits. After all, if it wasn't for us sober ppl, who would take you all home when you're drunk / high?

Yes, I don't understand the obsession w/ drugs and drinking, but I don't judge ppl or make generalizations. I just think it's sad when I go to avalon etc and see 21 yr olds already addicted to stuff. Their whole life ahead of them and they throw it all away, over what? it's their life. I could care less, but it's sad.

cause these are usually:

you're generalizing...

Perhaps some ppl avoid drugs / drinking for health reasons or snobby reasons, but mine are purely religious. Even so, I still wouldn't use it since I go to the gym religiously.

I have nothing against ppl who drink / use drugs. All my friends drink, but they know their limits. After all, if it wasn't for us sober ppl, who would take you all home when you're drunk / high?

Yes, I don't understand the obsession w/ drugs and drinking, but I don't judge ppl or make generalizations. I just think it's sad when I go to avalon etc and see 21 yr olds already addicted to stuff. Their whole life ahead of them and they throw it all away, over what? it's their life. I could care less, but it's sad.

it sounds to me like u care a great deal about it...

you're generalizing...

nyckitty69 i admire people who have a standard or principal that they are following and respecting (whatever the standards are) .. and beleive it or not .. i dont do drugs or drinking for the same reason : religion ...

props to you dear

nyckitty69 i admire people who have a standard or principal that they are following and respecting (whatever the standards are) .. and beleive it or not .. i dont do drugs or drinking for the same reason : religion ...

props to you dear

how many times did u get ur ass kicked when u were younger???

i guess u hid in ur room alot...

not really dude . everyone knows where i am .. i dont feel the need for violence .. however ... i wont run from a forced fight either .. but with love and friendship things are much better communictated and resolved .. look at what the world gotten into with all the hattred and greed ..

not really dude . everyone knows where i am .. i dont feel the need for violence .. however ... i wont run from a forced fight either .. but with love and friendship things are much better communictated and resolved .. look at what the world gotten into with all the hattred and greed ..

see what i mean with i wouldn´t get along with people that don´t drink? because of the attitudes that it comes from.

like this above... wow, just wow... we have a word for them in german that translates into "world betterers"... also, religion... wow... just wow... people that have an IQ higher than 60 should know better than to believe in "religion" or similar mass mind control medias... religion was invented in ancient times to just control the people by applying the principle of contrast... severe punishment (purgatory, hell!!!!) vs heaven... look at india... without their religion their country would undergo one revolution after another... but thanks to religion the mighty stay mighty cause after all... your life might suck but if you sit through it, you´ll be born one status class higher in your next life!! :flush::doh:

shouldnt u be on the edge of a building right now???

see what i mean with i wouldn´t get along with people that don´t drink? because of the attitudes that it comes from.

like this above... wow, just wow... we have a word for them in german that translates into "world betterers"... also, religion... wow... just wow... people that have an IQ higher than 60 should know better than to believe in "religion" or similar mass mind control medias... religion was invented in ancient times to just control the people by applying the principle of contrast... severe punishment (purgatory, hell!!!!) vs heaven... look at india... without their religion their country would undergo one revolution after another... but thanks to religion the mighty stay mighty cause after all... your life might suck but if you sit through it, you´ll be born one status class higher in your next life!! :flush::doh:

dude ... i wont be getting into a religious debate with you here .. if u believe in a higher being .. or not . that is your business and i do believe in higher being .. and in that is my business ..

peace