Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who parties drugfree?

hmouta

aren't u afraid u all get addicted to that stuff?

its the typical "it'll never happen to me" mentality that gets people started.. it is a mentally addictive drug, but fortunately it's not physically addictive, making it one of the easier drugs to just stop doing imo. It's all about being responsible with it and using it in moderation... people new to it usually get carried away at first but start to get it together and slow down. As long as you're not doing it alone and on a daily basis, it shouldn't affect you much, but as with all drugs long term use will eventually fuck you up one way or another.

coke... of all drugs???

ppl who use coke tend to age quickly....

just watching them use it in the Sopranos is creepy enough.

ugh.....

aren't u afraid u all get addicted to that stuff?

its hard to convince people who dont use, that they are fun..and its impossible to convince people who use to stop..

:nopity:

Think of it like a burger, alone on a piece of bread is not bad. But when you add cheese and pickles and lettuce and ketchup now that is one tasty fuckin burger. Now every time time have one you want all that extra shit, and when you do not have that shit well that burger, although still not bad, seems very bland.

The burger = going out

The ketchup and pickles = the drugs

If you never had the ketchup then the burger is good in your eyes, but if you had the ketchup then you can not understand how you ate the burger without it.

This is a really awesome analogy but another one that I can think of is watching one of my favorite movies as a child, Wizard of Oz. When I took E (red medusas) for the first time with my best friend, I was at Be Yourself party. I just felt when my roll hit that I had been taken into an alternate universe, kind of like jumping from black and white world to a universe of rich and vibrant color like Dorothy in W of O. The music just became a part of me and I saw that everyone else was just as high as I was and I felt really connected to everyone around me. Then when I started taking sips of G when I was coming off my roll, I cannot even begin to describe the ecstasy I felt. At this point, to go clubing without drugs is pointless, I would rather just go to dinner and a movie with my b/f or friends...

b/f or friends.

YO..Anyone heard of Red Light....It's an energy drink that GNC sells...that shit is total liquid Crack!!! It's like 90% caffeine....I didn't need anything else the whole night at Sasha....just water. The best part about it was, unlike E, I was able to fall right to sleep...It rocked

i party drug free .. drinking free ... 100% sober .. always did it .. and always will do it ..

i eat a reasonable meal around 6 or 7 pm . then take a nap and get ready from like 8-11 then hit the clubs around midnight or later ..

sometimes i have a bagel with cream cheese with me .. along with red bull .. or some juice ...

and that is all that i need during the night really .. music is what makes me sooo high .. and the energy that hits me when hearing good hard beat or funky style music .. is un-believable ...

i keep getting asked if i do drugs every single night i go to clubs ..and many ppl dont believe it .. i guess coz how i dance or something .. duno ..

it is amazing what your body can do to you . when u truely feel some joy in the music or dancing .. or the vibe around u ...

peace

what i was trying to say is that you can go out to clubs and have fun but once you do drugs there, it is hard to have the same amount of fun.

hamburgers are great but once you add that other shit then it takes a really good hamburger to come close to equaling the one with cheese and ketchup. It can be done, I have done it but the best time I had was with drugs, just like the best burger i had was with cheese.

i party drug free .. drinking free ... 100% sober .. always did it .. and always will do it ..

i eat a reasonable meal around 6 or 7 pm . then take a nap and get ready from like 8-11 then hit the clubs around midnight or later ..

sometimes i have a bagel with cream cheese with me .. along with red bull .. or some juice ...

and that is all that i need during the night really .. music is what makes me sooo high .. and the energy that hits me when hearing good hard beat or funky style music .. is un-believable ...

i keep getting asked if i do drugs every single night i go to clubs ..and many ppl dont believe it .. i guess coz how i dance or something .. duno ..

it is amazing what your body can do to you . when u truely feel some joy in the music or dancing .. or the vibe around u ...

peace

ur fucking gay...shut up...

don't be mean for no reason...i just wish i could party sober like Mask...and there's nothing wrong with being gay...i luv to party with diversity as opposed to somewhere like Misipppi

what the fuck are u saying ???? what is Misipppi????