Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF Happened to ZETA?!?!?

sunnyhost

No shit...U2 is not touching south florida for the first league of their tour...now zeta goes under...we are being type-casted as a bunch of guajiros who can't rock for shit...thank you very much a la concha de sus madres maricones who run the music industry and radio programming and ratings in south florida these days...amor 107 y la puta que los parió a todos...pestes!

:)

No shit...U2 is not touching south florida for the first league of their tour...now zeta goes under...we are being type-casted as a bunch of guajiros who can't rock for shit...thank you very much a la concha de sus madres maricones who run the music industry and radio programming and ratings in south florida these days...amor 107 y la puta que los parió a todos...pestes!

Hey FUnk.... I love you like no other.... :laugh:

But I won't be listening to the NEW Zeta because I don't speak spanish...

What did you say???

:lol3:

Right on!

:jacked: Ladies & Gents - say HELLO to my amiguita Lissette! :bounce:

Be good to her!!!! :pint::)

Oye, cp rules are cp rules so way around it..... now now show us your tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k... you got lucky since your are a friend of friend.... ;)

I agree 10000000000% The lex and Terry show rocked. I don't think howard stern has made crack up so much in the morning as Let and Terry.... I know they broadcast in Ft. myers, time to get a live stream........ I'll do I like stream for there show on LTW...... just need to find someone that lives in fort myers.......................... :)

Welcome to Hell!

:(

space.gif The opportunity to listen to Lex and Terry live on the Internet is a privlege afforded to you by the local L&T affiliate and not L&T themselves.

Due to recent "web streaming" legal/economic issues many stations have pulled their online streams while others haven't. It's always best if you can listen to the stream from your local affiliate. Please check their site to see if they stream the show. Here are some streams that allow you to listen to L&T on the Internet ... via our affiliates: We think these are the best audio streams because they use WMP and don't require a download:

the new 94.9 Mega Latino and Proud?

Well I'm part Latino and I'm not too proud of that. Those "Gasolina" and "Culo" songs have to be worst songs ever written. They kind of remind me of that "Rico Suave" song that came out a long time ago.

This is by far the worst thing Clear Channel has ever done. It looks like satellite radio will be getting another subscriber-ME.

the new 94.9 Mega Latino and Proud?

Well I'm part Latino and I'm not too proud of that. Those "Gasolina" and "Culo" songs have to be worst songs ever written. They kind of remind me of that "Rico Suave" song that came out a long time ago.

This is by far the worst thing Clear Channel has ever done. It looks like satellite radio will be getting another subscriber-ME.

Just like in the 80's/90's 103.5 she Rocks....

some bullshit. so much for miami have a good multi-cultural radio programming!