Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The MASK and his new Valentine?

I don't know the Mask and have never met him, so I'm not sticking up for him, but for the last week or so you just seem to have some sort of vendetta against him? Bumping up all his ancient threads and then slagging off anyone who replies as if it is anything new.

So either you fancy him or he has shagged your Mum - which is it??

I'm sure I'm not the only person on the board who thinks you're an idiot..........

I don't know the Mask and have never met him, so I'm not sticking up for him, but for the last week or so you just seem to have some sort of vendetta against him? Bumping up all his ancient threads and then slagging off anyone who replies as if it is anything new.

So either you fancy him or he has shagged your Mum - which is it??

I'm sure I'm not the only person on the board who thinks you're an idiot..........

...and you are?

It's about time someone has acknowledged this. Sometimes people think their funny such as I but sometimes you get bit. And maybe this fruitcake bump/boston board idiot thinks he's cool. But the fact of the matter is this is Ny not boston and we ain't takin no shit from these idiots.

:half:

It's about time someone has acknowledged this. Sometimes people think their funny such as I but sometimes you get bit. And maybe this fruitcake bump/boston board idiot thinks he's cool. But the fact of the matter is this is Ny not boston and we ain't takin no shit from these idiots.

:half:

luz on the rampage today :laugh:

give em hell!

It's the german in Detlef...don't let it get to ya ;)

Wasn't getting to me - like I said, I don't even know Mask. I just thought it was about time someone pointed out to him that he wasn't funny.

Anyway, I guess a long list of responses on this thread is what he wanted, so I think I'll stop posting on this one...........

Wasn't getting to me - like I said, I don't even know Mask. I just thought it was about time someone pointed out to him that he wasn't funny.

Anyway, I guess a long list of responses on this thread is what he wanted, so I think I'll stop posting on this one...........

I thought it was funny...my taste is not the same as urs, so no worries!

The saddest part is that he does all this bashing behind a gangly lookin cracka basketball players identity. We all know he wears masks in the club, this kid is a nice guy in my book and you cant seem to let it go. Stop being a dick. either talk the shit to the kids face or just drop it off this board.

The saddest part is that he does all this bashing behind a gangly lookin cracka basketball players identity. We all know he wears masks in the club, this kid is a nice guy in my book and you cant seem to let it go. Stop being a dick. either talk the shit to the kids face or just drop it off this board.

Actually Detlef could play some ball back in the day...