Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 Closed

djkaenow23

Do not panic people, I will get to the bottom of this, Theres a possibility that it changed to another frequency, If Zeta 94.9 became a spanish station and Zeta going to 93.1, The theres a possibility that Party 93.1 is on another frequency.

Bro, the station is gone, give it up

Do not panic people, I will get to the bottom of this, Theres a possibility that it changed to another frequency, If Zeta 94.9 became a spanish station and Zeta going to 93.1, The theres a possibility that Party 93.1 is on another frequency.

there is panic.

all that 93.1FM had was the late night shows, i.e EdgarV, Global DJ Broadcast, and some other inserts.

93.1FM for the most part sucked. It played the same commercial music over and over insted of broadcasting the good tunes all day and night. For all I care I hope it doesn't comeback on and if it does I hope they get rid of the cheese and get serious about broadcasting good music.

This happens when big box corporate america takes a good music scene and fucks it all up.

Which frequency would that be? I didn't see any other stations close down (yet). I think it's safe to say that the party is over......