Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats with bitches giving you their numbers and then not returning your calls?

anotherway83

yeah...don't get me wrong...most of the time i just call once and if the girl is drop dead gorgeous i'll maybe call 2x but thats the absolute max, but even so, why the fuck do you ladies bother giving out your number when you have no intention of returning the call :splat:

they'll flirt, give all the typical "signs" showing interest, readily give me the number, tell me when they're available, then when i call they won't bloody return the damn call lol :mad:

it's as inevitable as paying taxes and dying.

This happens so much. Heck, my roomate got this girls' number and spoke back n forth with her a couple of times.

the 3rd time, he didn't call her when she asked him to, and she never called him again.

Women are 1,000,000 X more fickle than guys. It's just inevitable. So throw their number out and smurf on to the next chick

cause giving you her number is a way to blow you off for many many girls.

i know this cause i know a lot of girls who regularely do this. instead of saying "im not interested" and dealing with a potentially aggressive getting guy, they give out a fake number. simple as that.

try this: just have fun with her and when you leave, say "well, goodbye then". or add a "too bad we´re never gonna see each other again" with a wink. if she´s interested and you played your cards right, she´ll give you her number or take yours herself.

also: one call. if she doesn´t call you back, send an sms. use a funny sms like this: "hey, i was just jogging through the park and there was this dog that ran after a stick. he wouldn´t take his eyes off the stick and smashed into a tree head first, the look he had on his face after he shook his head.... he so reminded me of you <3".

get it? write something outrageous. piss her off, make her laugh, make her cry. anything that elicits an emotional reaction that gets her to respond.

if she doesn´t respond then forget her, she´s not interested.

cause giving you her number is a way to blow you off for many many girls.

i know this cause i know a lot of girls who regularely do this. instead of saying "im not interested" and dealing with a potentially aggressive getting guy, they give out a fake number. simple as that.

no, i don't get fake numbers...the numbers are real because when i call i actually get their voice mail greetings and stuff...but then they dont call back, but you're right, i think alot of girls will even give out their real number just because they dont like to tell a guy (me) to his face that they're not interested

and i've had girls in the past ask me for my number instead of giving me theirs, but they typically don't call...oh well fuck it...i get numbers everyday so the law of averages should start working in my favor eventually!!!

PS: and yeah, i've been thinking of trying what you said abt just saying good bye, waiting for her to ask for contact info...let's see how that works