Victor Calderone

With Randy Bettis closing

Lights: Ross Berger vs. Guy Smith

10 PM Saturday, March 19, 2005

Roseland Ballroom, 239 West 52nd St., NYC

Strange Live Acts featuring Fetish Wrestlers

Dress: Heavy - Head masks encouraged

saintatlarge.com

I dont think this is an event for most of the people who read this board, but it is my favorite party of the year. If you are not faint of heart and dont have a problem seeing live gay sex shows that involve heavy S&M, I encourge you to check it out. The music and production values are some of the best I get to see all year long.

Def. Not a big interest in most of the ppl on this board.......but I have a lot of friends who attend the saint at large "black party"........I actually saw a live taping of the black party from 2 years ago and the music was insane. The crowd was not for me but it def. Look like a sick night and a crazy vibe.

Ive heard so many thing about SAINT AT LARGE parties but that date is also ERICK MORALES vs MANNY PAQUIAO and also SHELTERS 14YR annivesary party. If it wasnt for those i would check it out,cause i always say its about the music doesnt matter where the dj plays. Ive gone to SBNY to hear some great djs, although this is much much much more extreme.

I have no problems with the gay scene and would love to hear Victor but the fact there will be live gay sex shows that involve heavy S&M is a little too much for me.

Is this going to a very hardcore gay event? Or some of a mix crowd is at this event?

Probably through Victor.

The Black Party is my clubbing highlight of the year--and when the music lulls, you can always take a break to go get off. (seriously--don't go if the sex freaks you out or if you weren't planning on cleaning the leather you wore afterwards). The blatant hedonism make some of those old Twilo nights look like a day care.

Looks like we're in for more drums this year. :-)

I have no problems with the gay scene and would love to hear Victor but the fact there will be live gay sex shows that involve heavy S&M is a little too much for me.

Is this going to a very hardcore gay event? Or some of a mix crowd is at this event?

Reread what you posted, I think you answered your own question.

Ive gone to the Alegria Parties @ CROBAR and SOUNDFACTORY. and those parties have hands down the best house dj in the world. Better than Danny, Steve, John D, Roger, and all the other unbelievable talents in the world that their are...mr Abel Aguilera is a beast! Nothin more nothing less. If he spun @ Crobar for a straight night....nobody will ever book boris, waxman, sasha, or any other big name guy. Its liike he is on a mission for the gays. To be the best dj in the world Feb 20 is the tribal alegria party on sunday @ crobar. If you dont mind this scene then go. Calderone, Chus, and Ceballos..should be an AMAZING night of music. Unfortunenelty ill be in montreal @ another gay party with Mr. Dj VIBE. Hopefully i can find some hot bitches to come with me so guys dont think im gay.

Saint at Large now has the set from 2 years ago posted on thier webiste. It was an amazing set that year. Danced my butt off. Hex Hector spun the first 4 hours, Victor Calderone did the main set and then Susan Moribito did the closing set. TOTALLY AMAZING. Worth putting on and listening to.

saintatlarge.com

the set is posted under the radio section. They broke it down in parts since it was such a long night, 15+ hours