Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star Wars III to Open Cannes Festival (yeay!)

funketeer

i have high hopes........ god i hope it doesnt suckkkkkk

Dude, IMHO, TPM and AOTC could have and should have been stronger and better, but they did not suck. But from what I know about Revenge of the Sith, and the weak shmuck that I am, after vowing before the last 2 films to avoid spoilers and finding that the spoilers made available to me were accurate, I know that from what I know about this film it is going to surpass the prior two by leaps and bounds. For those who hated the last two, that'll be easy for any movie to do, but I loved the last two despite their faults, so it means that much more to me that this one is going to be even better.

Check this out, Lucasfilm is expecting that ROTS will get a rating of PG-13, whereas every other SW film was merely PG. Now, war and killing do not a solid story make, but if you like extreme battle scenes and the idea of unrestrained lightsaber action, the PG-13 rating should tell you how much dueling and slaughter scenes this film will have. I know I'll be at the Muvico 18 in Pompano at midnight of the 19th, they have the best sound and seating off all the theatres in my area. Even the Muvico 24 in Davie doesn't impress me, despite how much nicer the appearance of that exterior and inside are, nor the one in Boca. Though if I could see it in Cannes, or Mann's in California, there's no comparison there.

As per Yoda: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Ah yes, but there are two more words that apply, which Yoda did not factor into his formula. One is seduction, the other is.....

Can't say it, too spoilerish. But most people already suspected this after or prior to seeing Episode II.

And then from a line...in Episode II...a promise that was made...

Nah, I'd better not go any further.

Ah yes, but there are two more words that apply, which Yoda did not factor into his formula. One is seduction, the other is.....

Can't say it, too spoilerish. But most people already suspected this after or prior to seeing Episode II.

And then from a line...in Episode II...a promise that was made...

Nah, I'd better not go any further.

:worry::shaky::shake::woah: