Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Name DJ fined for having massive 'illegal' music cache

divinedezine

I ain't no fcuking dj like alot of you freaks but to hear the shit roger sanchez does with those pioneers I can't complain about records vs cds. though talent is talent no matter what you spin it seems alot of dj's use the pioneers for the tricks they can do such as that looping someone was talking about earlier. Thanks for listening now go cram your fists up your asses fruitcakes.

:half:

I ain't no fcuking dj like alot of you freaks but to hear the shit roger sanchez does with those pioneers I can't complain about records vs cds. though talent is talent no matter what you spin it seems alot of dj's use the pioneers for the tricks they can do such as that looping someone was talking about earlier. Thanks for listening now go cram your fists up your asses fruitcakes.

:half:

:heart:

AMEN TO THAT!

lets not go there !! you are always the 1st one DL'ING SHIT !! so dont go there !!!

ill tell all of you guys what .. you guys with the vinyl talking shit get your vinyl .. we can have a competition ..

2 dj's that spin only vinyl against my 2 dj's that spin cd's .. one trance one house !! and i guarantee my dj's will spank whoever steps up !! bring it bitches !!

its funny how now all of this shit is being stirred up again now since there is a few locals that are on their way to makin it and it so happens they like to spin cd's. why dont you fuckers man up and bow down to the str8 up better dj's !! jealousy is all it boils down too .. i dont have anything against dj's that spin only vinyl either ...everyone does what they preffer !! . i do have something on those that hate on cd spinning dj's !! it takes talent to spin cd's just as much as it does to spin a fuckin record !! trust me .. this i know ! and i even know some dj's that buy vinyl and ripp em and put em on cd's .. its much easier to carry around thats 4 sure ..

hate sucks period !! if you arent a good a dj as the one you are hating on just admit it !! i even got another dj recently telling me that he doesnt appreciate a certain other dj cause he doesnt use the monitor to mix :laugh: that he uses his headphones too much !! :rofl: gimme a fuckin break !! :laugh: jealousy i tell ya ;)

lets not go there !! you are always the 1st one DL'ING SHIT !! so dont go there !!!

ill tell all of you guys what .. you guys with the vinyl talking shit get your vinyl .. we can have a competition ..

2 dj's that spin only vinyl against my 2 dj's that spin cd's .. one trance one house !! and i guarantee my dj's will spank whoever steps up !! bring it bitches !!

its funny how now all of this shit is being stirred up again now since there is a few locals that are on their way to makin it and it so happens they like to spin cd's. why dont you fuckers man up and bow down to the str8 up better dj's !! jealousy is all it boils down too .. i dont have anything against dj's that spin only vinyl either ...everyone does what they preffer !! . i do have something on those that hate on cd spinning dj's !! it takes talent to spin cd's just as much as it does to spin a fuckin record !! trust me .. this i know ! and i even know some dj's that buy vinyl and ripp em and put em on cd's .. its much easier to carry around thats 4 sure ..

hate sucks period !! if you arent a good a dj as the one you are hating on just admit it !! i even got another dj recently telling me that he doesnt appreciate a certain other dj cause he doesnt use the monitor to mix :laugh: that he uses his headphones too much !! :rofl: gimme a fuckin break !! :laugh: jealousy i tell ya ;)

ahhhhh fuck you!!!!!!!!! vinyl #1.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

;)

you know what pisses me off ??? is that yeah alot of people preffer vinyl .. but some preffer mp3's , cd's whatever ?? and most that talk shit on here about only using vinyl are those same ones that are always askin the people who do dl music for shit they cant find.. HOW IRONIC !! :rolleyes: im not gonna say names but you know who you few are

so dont put down people who dl music ar use mp3's .. thats bullshit and hypocritical on your part !! if its soooo wrong then dont ask those that do for tracks ;)

vinyl ?? well , fuck you and vinyl !! ;) you are all just like the pepsi generation that are still listening to flock of seagulls and duran duran cause you are stuck in the 80's and are too stubborn to admit that the 80's are gone .. lol .. nothing wrong with 80's music .. but like vinyl , its just time to progress ;)

:rofl: the bitch is pissed off! :D

OMG, it's stupid that this argument is still going on......cd's and mp3's are the wave of the future....why carry around crates of records when the same number of tracks fit in a CD book or a hard drive. i started with vinyl and i love spinning with vinyl but when your jumping from one gig to the other and you carrying multiple styles of music it gets kinda heavy. on any given day i used to take 3 crates of records to my gigs(150-175 records/crate) and i sucked lugging that around....then i transfered the whole thing to cd's but i missed the feel of vinyl so i went and dumped all my cd's into my hard drive and purchased serato scratch live(another (better) type of Final Scratch Product)and i only had to carry around my laptop /accessories for the programs and my cd book. the future calls for mp3's and cd's, its easier to carry around and its also easier for any young producer or experienced producer to pay for 100 cd's to be made than for 100 vinyl records to be pressed or he/she can just e-mail the mp3 to the local dj's and what not to get the new track out there or just leave the track in his/her computer till they have enough money to actually put the tracks out there....so stop the bitching about vinyl it only makes you work harder....be smarter and make work easier....there's my 2 and half cents....

OMG, it's stupid that this argument is still going on......cd's and mp3's are the wave of the future....why carry around crates of records when the same number of tracks fit in a CD book or a hard drive. i started with vinyl and i love spinning with vinyl but when your jumping from one gig to the other and you carrying multiple styles of music it gets kinda heavy. on any given day i used to take 3 crates of records to my gigs(150-175 records/crate) and i sucked lugging that around....then i transfered the whole thing to cd's but i missed the feel of vinyl so i went and dumped all my cd's into my hard drive and purchased serato scratch live(another (better) type of Final Scratch Product)and i only had to carry around my laptop /accessories for the programs and my cd book. the future calls for mp3's and cd's, its easier to carry around and its also easier for any young producer or experienced producer to pay for 100 cd's to be made than for 100 vinyl records to be pressed or he/she can just e-mail the mp3 to the local dj's and what not to get the new track out there or just leave the track in his/her computer till they have enough money to actually put the tracks out there....so stop the bitching about vinyl it only makes you work harder....be smarter and make work easier....there's my 2 and half cents....

:bowdown: