Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Name DJ fined for having massive 'illegal' music cache

divinedezine

doubt it........vinyl is the only media that stands the test of time....lasts longer than CD's

as long as im still around there will be someone buying vinyl :)

i think it has to do more w/ the cutters than the demand for records.. there aren't too many..there are some weird patent laws that are around too that keep new ones from being built, blah blah blah, drama. .. i still like vinyl .. but then, i also like the dirty warehouse sound too :D:bounce:

i think it has to do more w/ the cutters than the demand for records.. there aren't too many..there are some weird patent laws that are around too that keep new ones from being built, blah blah blah, drama. .. i still like vinyl .. but then, i also like the dirty warehouse sound too :D:bounce:

I like it when you talk dirty :)

lets not go there !! you are always the 1st one DL'ING SHIT !! so dont go there !!!

ill tell all of you guys what .. you guys with the vinyl talking shit get your vinyl .. we can have a competition ..

2 dj's that spin only vinyl against my 2 dj's that spin cd's .. one trance one house !! and i guarantee my dj's will spank whoever steps up !! bring it bitches !!

its funny how now all of this shit is being stirred up again now since there is a few locals that are on their way to makin it and it so happens they like to spin cd's. why dont you fuckers man up and bow down to the str8 up better dj's !! jealousy is all it boils down too .. i dont have anything against dj's that spin only vinyl either ...everyone does what they preffer !! . i do have something on those that hate on cd spinning dj's !! it takes talent to spin cd's just as much as it does to spin a fuckin record !! trust me .. this i know ! and i even know some dj's that buy vinyl and ripp em and put em on cd's .. its much easier to carry around thats 4 sure ..

hate sucks period !! if you arent a good a dj as the one you are hating on just admit it !! i even got another dj recently telling me that he doesnt appreciate a certain other dj cause he doesnt use the monitor to mix :laugh: that he uses his headphones too much !! :rofl: gimme a fuckin break !! :laugh: jealousy i tell ya

how bout Dj's that use both ;):D

<----moi

dude its not about who uses whats...its all about what tracks are being thrown down, i just happen to prefer vinyl cuz of the warm sound...but doesnt mean i wouldnt throw a CD-R of my OWN shit down ;)

i love fizzles and cracks in the vinyl...makes me feel all warm inside... :)

i dooooo have to say taht lugging around a UDG bag thats like 70 lbs BLOWS.....but there are just some tracks u cant get on MP3 and u need to get that vinyl. i will always use both until i make the ultimate leap in my career and start doing Live PA :D then i'll just lug around studio equip lololol

i love fizzles and cracks in the vinyl...makes me feel all warm inside... :)

i dooooo have to say taht lugging around a UDG bag thats like 70 lbs BLOWS.....but there are just some tracks u cant get on MP3 and u need to get that vinyl. i will always use both until i make the ultimate leap in my career and start doing Live PA :D then i'll just lug around studio equip lololol

i'm definitely ok w/ live PA.. tho that seems to also be going the way of cds and mac computers.. *scratch head* which i don't get.. i much prefer seeing someone rock out w/ teh whole nine yards over just playing off of a mac.. watching BT break his keyboard in an exited fit was quite amusing.. you don't get that w/ a computer and cd player... hehe

lets not go there !! you are always the 1st one DL'ING SHIT !! so dont go there !!!

ill tell all of you guys what .. you guys with the vinyl talking shit get your vinyl .. we can have a competition ..

2 dj's that spin only vinyl against my 2 dj's that spin cd's .. one trance one house !! and i guarantee my dj's will spank whoever steps up !! bring it bitches !!

its funny how now all of this shit is being stirred up again now since there is a few locals that are on their way to makin it and it so happens they like to spin cd's. why dont you fuckers man up and bow down to the str8 up better dj's !! jealousy is all it boils down too .. i dont have anything against dj's that spin only vinyl either ...everyone does what they preffer !! . i do have something on those that hate on cd spinning dj's !! it takes talent to spin cd's just as much as it does to spin a fuckin record !! trust me .. this i know ! and i even know some dj's that buy vinyl and ripp em and put em on cd's .. its much easier to carry around thats 4 sure ..

hate sucks period !! if you arent a good a dj as the one you are hating on just admit it !! i even got another dj recently telling me that he doesnt appreciate a certain other dj cause he doesnt use the monitor to mix :laugh: that he uses his headphones too much !! :rofl: gimme a fuckin break !! :laugh: jealousy i tell ya ;)

How about you save it for the people that spin? lol instigator.

btw- havent you noticed that the vinyl vs cd argument is ALWAYS brought about by people who use only one or the other..now..in this case koky, I use BOTH..which is more than i can say for many of the people who argue about cd being better than vinyl ;-)

just a thought

And YES... i download CRAPLOADS..no..SHITLOADS..of music..because if i liek the song that much, ill go out and buy it when it comes out three months later, and ill know exactly what to spin it with in my vinyl collection.