Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paris hiltons blueberry

djtroy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeezus, how does someone hack somebody else's cell phone? how about comin up with a hack for the new directv satellite card pal?

ps..anna kournikova is the hottest chick on her phone....wonder if eminiem did paris...

it's not a cell phone...it's a blueberry...like a computer, with a phone

:)

fawking hackers need to get a life. hackers are destructive and cost innocent people and companies a lot of money every year... I hope they find the idiot and put there ass in federal prison where they belong.

:gang: hackers

somebody hacked my thread and combined it with this one! seems appropriate since im way too lazy to see if the said subject has been brought up yet :)

fawking hackers need to get a life. hackers are destructive and cost innocent people and companies a lot of money every year... I hope they find the idiot and put there ass in federal prison where they belong.

:gang: hackers

maybe they act like a reminder the man should not intrust too much personal info to machine.

things to come....

:)

I'm meeting Tara Reid at Finnegan's for a beer and chicken wings!!! Thank you Paris, you are the bomb!!!

:bounce:

ps. I'm going golfing tomorrow with Slash and pauly Shore...and I don't even like GOLF!!!! :laugh: this is fuckin' awesome!!!

:beer:

that can't be,

you see she told me to meet here Hooters for Beer and wings. so you must of talked to someone else cuz that whore is mine.

;)