Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Serious question) What by your definition of a slut?

Well from what i have been told and from what I have seen and I have a very good picture in my head of one girl. an i will define her and her HO self

She wears hardly no clothes out

Teases the guys

And dances like a total slob on the boxes in Exit.

But she claims to be a nice girl! yeah right!

IMO if you look like a duck and walk like a duck and talk like a duck .....YOU MUST BE A DUCK.....LMAO

$0.02

she even had the nerve to say that girls that dress a little less revealing are the HO's !!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

How many girls at ANY club (SF, Twilo, Exit, etc.) wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts when they go out? Just because you don't cover every inch of skin means you're a slut... and what's wrong with teasing guys? I think it's if it's mutual and all in good fun, but of course everyone has their limits and those limits should be respected.

I don't know about your girl's dancing, but it couldn't possibly be any worse than some of the stuff that goes down at silly frat parties.

I "dress to impress" for others AND for myself (to keep cool and to look good) when I go out... almost everyone does. I don't wear a g-string and pasties, but if I were in the mall walking around in clubwear I might be considered a "ho."

But seriously... come ON... you dress differently for different occasions. This girl you're talking about really COULD be a nice girl... *I* consider myself a good girl, even if I show a little leg when I go out... just because I dress in a certain way doesn't mean I'll bang any guy who comes near me. I'm perfectly happy with my ONE man, but that's a whole 'nother thread... wink.gif

By the way, I agree with petp...

------------------

"The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible."

panda_fly.gif

Hmmmmmm?? All though I could write all day about this one I think a Slut is 1 of the 2 that follows.....1)A woman who you put complete trust in a relationship and she ends up sleeping around with people when your with her......Including your best friend.....2) A girl who sleeps around (and you know it) and swears when she's giving you the best blow job of your life that she's never done it before......Hey!.....To each his own!......Being a slut is OK if you wanna be one...........My opinion that's all....... cwm41.gif

OK, I have to say a couple of things...

First to Miss Glowgirl, my buddy. Girl, loosely, by your definition, I might be a slut. I wear little tops when I go out, I dance on the boxes at Exit, and with the way I dance and shake my ass, guys are definitely getting stiffies. BUT, that does not mean that I will even pay attention to, much less sleep with any guy who wants to, or that I will pick up all the guys I do want and sleep with them. I am a one guy woman.

Second, to those of you who answered this question by saying, "A slut is a girl who...". Excuse me but a slut is a person who sleeps around randomly, and often IMO. Guys are waaaay more slutty than girls, because many of them think that high numbers make them a stud. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but high numbers of random sex makes you a slut!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

A girl is only a HO-when she enters a mongamous relationship with someone--and cheats on him and sleeps around.

Nothing wrong with Women playin the field..sex is a beautiful thing.. I've entered relationships with women--on the premise on mongomy..and other relationships as sport fuckin'....-sport fuckin relationships are the best..

to hear my techno music,

go to, http://mp3.com/NickFire

------------------

cam_icon.jpg

Originally posted by divalicious:

First to Miss Glowgirl, my buddy. Girl, loosely, by your definition, I might be a slut. I wear little tops when I go out, I dance on the boxes at Exit, and with the way I dance and shake my ass, guys are definitely getting stiffies. BUT, that does not mean that I will even pay attention to, much less sleep with any guy who wants to, or that I will pick up all the guys I do want and sleep with them. I am a one guy woman.

Second, to those of you who answered this question by saying, "A slut is a girl who...". Excuse me but a slut is a person who sleeps around randomly, and often IMO. Guys are waaaay more slutty than girls, because many of them think that high numbers make them a stud. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but high numbers of random sex makes you a slut!

Miss Diva......Hunnie

You are far from a ho.........you would know this girl if you saw her she is the poster child for SLUTS. She is a tease and she acts like one too.

She had the nerve to grab my guys balls, when sh though i wasn't looking but i saw her and everyone else did too.

I dress to impress and i like to look nice and yummy for my man ....but come on now what she wears is less then underwear.

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Well in my OLD house I lived with two other (str8) guys, and I assigned nicknames which kinda stuck...

The dopey one was BIMBO (boy did he do some stupid shit)

The bitchy one was well BITCH.....

And the boy that got around was called SLUT -> that would be me wink.gif

I guess if u have a lotta sex with a lotta different people you are a slut, no matter your gender! cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

umm... have i just slipped into some kind of a time warp? if you haven't noticed, we left the dark ages about 500 years ago.

men created such labels back then (probably the stupid, ugly men who weren't getting any), and have subjected women to their ridiculous double standard ever since.

the vast majority of women like sex just as much as men, but are denied that pleasurable right because fearful men continue to apply these absurd labels.

so listen up, homeboy, there may be people without character, without scruples or integrity, but there are no sluts. do us all a favor and stop propagating such nonsense.

- kestrel

yup.... guys OR girls can fall into the slut category!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

What about the girl who cheats on you, denies it, brags to her friends about it when you break up, later admits it to you to help you "get over it", then dates her 2 decades older boss, then after he dumps her, she calls you to hang out b/c she feels bad and proceeds to hook up with your friend you from 7th grade...i know that makes me a chump, what is she?

*ahem*

A hoe is a hoe....

A trick is a trick...

I beat my bitch with a stick...

We can all learn from Trick Daddy.

And the Factory Forman JP.

And maybe even the guy who thought up of snorting cat tranquilizer.

Those three should have a mural on a wall somewhere. Damn, i wish i was nice at bombing. Cause i would have some sick tags all over the 5 boroughs with the shit i come up wit.

Ite, off topic.

Twilo-whack

Exit-ok

Factory-friday's suck but it's good

Tunnel- the fuckin' shit.

First of all a ho/slut is just a label that society uses to control us. A person who cheats or uses sexuality to cover up their own insecurities is a plainly a piece of garbage or a slut or a ho or a tramp or any other label/slang you heart feels like creating.

Do whatever you want in your life. You're here so god can live vicariously through you. Sleep Around. Eat what grows on cow dung. Masturbate in your cube. Anally intrude your cat. Just do whatever it is you want to do for the sole reason being YOU WANT TO DO IT while respecting those around you that are affected by your actions.

FO! with a smile.gif

Oh and do you have a picture of your friend who sloppily dances, she sounds pretty hot.

------

Don't think... just do... but make sure you do unto others as you'd have them do unto you--

Originally posted by happykittn:

How many girls at ANY club (SF, Twilo, Exit, etc.) wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts when they go out? Just because you don't cover every inch of skin means you're a slut... and what's wrong with teasing guys? I think it's if it's mutual and all in good fun, but of course everyone has their limits and those limits should be respected.

I don't know about your girl's dancing, but it couldn't possibly be any worse than some of the stuff that goes down at silly frat parties.

I "dress to impress" for others AND for myself (to keep cool and to look good) when I go out... almost everyone does. I don't wear a g-string and pasties, but if I were in the mall walking around in clubwear I might be considered a "ho."

But seriously... come ON... you dress differently for different occasions. This girl you're talking about really COULD be a nice girl... *I* consider myself a good girl, even if I show a little leg when I go out... just because I dress in a certain way doesn't mean I'll bang any guy who comes near me. I'm perfectly happy with my ONE man, but that's a whole 'nother thread... wink.gif

By the way, I agree with petp...

I agree a slut isn't defined on how ur dressing to a clug, a club is there for everyone to show their bodies and dress sexy, I speak for myself, cause i like to wear sexy stuff in clubs, and i am not a hoe. and teasing guys is just that teasing, come on guys do it all the time too, telling girls anything to score, so hows it different if a girl flirts to get something.

SOOOOO right... go, Diva! Just cause a girl looks good and can work it does NOT make her a hoochie... and if the actions fit, you're a ho whether you've got the "his" or "hers" set of towels.

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

First of all a ho/slut is just a label that society uses to control us. A person who cheats or uses sexuality to cover up their own insecurities is a plainly a piece of garbage or a slut or a ho or a tramp or any other label/slang you heart feels like creating.

Do whatever you want in your life. You're here so god can live vicariously through you. Sleep Around. Eat what grows on cow dung. Masturbate in your cube. Anally intrude your cat. Just do whatever it is you want to do for the sole reason being YOU WANT TO DO IT while respecting those around you that are affected by your actions.

FO! with a smile.gif

Oh and do you have a picture of your friend who sloppily dances, she sounds pretty hot.

------

Don't think... just do... but make sure you do unto others as you'd have them do unto you--

------------------

don't think, just do...but do unto others as you'd have them do unto you