Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So did yall Miss Me???

vampress

It's interetsting how you came out of no where and seem to be the new sex board slut so to speak. Ehhh...whatever. But to answer your already discussed a bunch of times topic.....I do whatever the guy wants me to. I aim to please.....so yes I'll swallow if he wants me to but I don't always prefer to.

topless.giflove-smiley-085.giflove-smiley-082.giflove-smiley-083.giflove-smiley-084.giflets_do_it_wild.gif

......i'm glad vamp joined cp.... she's a healthy addition to the sex board.... i like her demeanor....variety is the spice of life.... ;)

Yeah... have to agree big time, here. The board has kinda been sleepwalkin' for a little while... and can ALWAYS use some new blood to stir the pot, get the juices flowin', or tickle yer taint. ;)

Haters... bite yer tongue. Or take a pic of it. SOMETHIN'!! At least Vamp is cool as fuck, nice by default, and a full-on mongoose when she needs to be. ::rowr!:: So, chill out and keep open those welcoming arms. She's a keeper... and she fits in CP like my cock in a peanut butter jar.

Ok... I don't know where that last part came from. :laugh:

:beer::devil:

Yeah Koky WE ALL OWE U 1 :bowdown:

Now be sure to intoduce us before I leave town... :hat:

If she can keep it up she's already on her way to being a Mod. (its about time we had a Sex mod from the south... (no dis to you G & NB;)... )

:)

Well anywho....Thank you guys for all the nice posts and PMs. I truly love the Sex Board and plan on trying my best to keep it interesting for your guys.

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and by the way, if you're a Hater, then don't try adding me to your Messenger services.....whats the point???

And if I did allow you to add me and I have just recently found out you're a Hypocrite, consider yourself BLOCKED and DELETED!!!!

Well anywho....Thank you guys for all the nice posts and PMs. I truly love the Sex Board and plan on trying to my best to keep it interesting for your guys.

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and by the way, if you're a Hater, then don't try adding me to your Messenger services.....whats the point???

And if I did allow you to add me and I have just recently found out you're a Hypocrite, consider yourself BLOCKED and DELETED!!!!

I still luv ya :)