Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Your Method???

vampress

(*note: This is pretty long... but so am I. Read on if yer into it... )

Well... unlike most of my male counterparts, I tend not to use a lotion or lubricant much when masturbating. Don't get me wrong... when I do, it feels crazy good! But, I find that I don't need it much... and therefore, don't bother with the mess. I guess I've got pretty moist skin as it is... so I don't have problems with friction or skin burn. It's quite perfect, imo. lol...

Anyway... I tend to run the length of my cut cock in the beginning, jerking at different locations (base of shaft, midshaft, and just under the head), with a slight twist to the motion, making position changes more fluid. As I get completely hard, this rotation continues depending on how close I am to cumming. Just under the head is most sensitive, so that's the gas pedal, so to speak. When I wanna "floor it", that's where I concentrate. As I reach that edge and need to pull back a bit, I end up handling my cock lower and closer to the base. Still feels damn good there... but it's a different sensation and allows me more control. By the time I've reached that edge for the first time, pre-cum is flowing quite steadily with each upward jerk. The taste of this, to me, is pretty damn good... so, throughout the process, I'm usually collecting it with a finger or fingers from my other hand as it builds up into a glistening pool on the tip of my cock... and licking it clean. (*note: Yes I've tasted my own cum... and I'm honestly not a fan of it at all, other than the hotness of sharing a sloppy kiss from my girlie. But the pre-cum is a whole different story. Lightly salty, no bitterness... and crystal clear. Tasting it has evolved into a huge turn-on for me.)

Depending on the amount of time I plan on spending, I keep building up to the edge, over and over again, getting as close as possible without falling over it. ;) As I'm watching a vid, or just waking from a GREAT sex dream... or hopefully watching my girlie copy my motions :drool:... I'll repeat the "reaching the peak... and retreat" routine repeatedly. A lot of times, I have to let go of my cock to immediately stop stimulation, and I'll follow it up with grabbing it by the base with one hand and smackin' it into the palm of my other hand a few hard times. I guess it adds that bit of strength and pain into the mix.

(side note: Up until I was about 20, I used my right hand by default, since I'm right handed. But since then, I started using my left hand mostly. I think I liked the little bit of strangeness and different points of stimulation that it gave. Pretty soon.. got pretty good at goin' lefty, and to this day, it tends to get the most "game time". However, my right hand is still the king... and can finish me off within seconds... no matter what. By now, I've quite mastered both hands, in any position, in any combination. ;) )

By the time I've repeated "the dance" enough times to make my eyes start to shake... my hand heads down closer to the head, and begins to increasingly shuffle its grip at "the spot"... the stroke going half-a-fist past the head, to a whole-fist below it... the whole time, mixing a slight twist and upward bend to maximize the stimulation on the underside of my cock head. My cock's got a very slight upward bend to the right... so depending on which hand is... in the saddle... this technique feels a little different for each. All the while, BOTH getting the job done QUITE adequately, I promise you! As another wave of nerve endings electrify up from my toes, through my thighs and up to my ass, I go ahead and decide to make this the one. This time, no holding back, my cock and balls go into full blast mode. A similar electricity string starts coming from my neck and shoulders as well, shooting down my back and hips and meeting at the base of my cock. The blood raging through my cock, at this point, is causing the hard muscles to massage my shaft from the inside... feeling as if my entire cock is being milked of its energy... as well as its cum.

All of this comes together in an explosion of energy, muscle tension and hightened pleasure. By now I've got one hand pulling my cock at a steady and gripping pace... while the other is either tugging at my balls, stroking with my other hand but at the base of my cock (for that double-stroke effect), or just planted firmly on the front of my pelvis... in sort of a position of holding down the launching pad, in anticipation for the thrust about to occur. As the explosion races from the back of my ass, through my balls, to the tip of my cock... every muscle in the region is in unison... jetting out ribbon upon ribbon of my thick, white cum. The more anticipation endured leading up to the release, the thicker, stronger and farther my cum shoots. (At my peaks... I honestly give Peter North's cumshots a run for their money! :smoke: )

As the streams are achieving distance... I can finally exhale and allow that all-over tingle to spread throughout my body. The muscles in my entire being, at this point, have gone beyond bliss... and blasted straight to dizzying nirvana. Suddenly, my body feels completely weightless... while my cock and balls feel about 20 pounds... still rushing blood through it's machinery... still pumping cum for all it's worth. Jet after jet of hot cum creates a pulse through the length of my cock... taking with it all the leftover electricity being built up from before.

My breathing becomes deeper... and slower... as my cumming begins to subside. As the streams turn to small puddles... my cock continues to throb and convulse from its workout. My entire shaft and head is now sensitive to the touch... reacting from the slightest movement, as if scared... jumping and twitching. I then just sit back, fully relaxed... breathing heavily now... content in my mental and physical release....

... as thoughts of something sexy, again pop into my head... mere seconds later. Rinse... and repeat.