Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dry Hair.

clubmonkey13

You should deep condition your hair twice a week. I dont know why your hair smells after using the flat iron. You must not have a good one. After using the flat iron I use a couple of different things...try the secret weapon. John Frieda makes it. I use a lot of Matrix products...they seem to work the best for me.

Try the new Redken Butter Treat,or Redken Smooth Down~~both great products~~as for your flat iron problem, make sure you are rinsing all shampoo/conditioners/deep conditioners out well, they can cause your hair to smell. Also, if you have a relaxer or anti-curl treatment in your hair, the smell from the relaxing chemical can hang around for WEEKS, causing a nasty smell when ironing/blowdrying. Flat Irons really do a number on your hair. I wouldnt recommend ironing more than once a week, really, with a professional iron and a heat protecting serum like Redkens "Hot Tools", or better yet, go to the salon and have a pro do your blowdry/iron for you! It really pays to invest in a pro iron, too..........the Chi is just fantastic! -

I have pretty dry hair since I dye it a lot, so I just started deep conditioning it twice a week. Right now, I've actually been using this deep conditioner by Garnier Nutrisse thats only like $5 and it works awesome...you could also try Queen Helene's Hot Oil treatments, which also work pretty well..

You should deep condition your hair twice a week. I dont know why your hair smells after using the flat iron. You must not have a good one. After using the flat iron I use a couple of different things...try the secret weapon. John Frieda makes it. I use a lot of Matrix products...they seem to work the best for me.

.......i use a lot of matrix at the salon.......2 essentials for smooth hair...

trix line~~glo trix...its like a cream, smells great works good too ;)

biolage~~ shine renewal...one of the best shine sprays ever..

...LOREAL just started a new line .....u would have to search for a salon near u who caries it ...its the serie expert line....they have a system for smoothing unmanagable hair....the LISS EXTREME.....its purpple...shampoo conditioner and a sick serum for ironing.....works like magic.......

...they also have an intense repair system ..yellow.....for really dry or damaged hair......has a conditioning mask.......highly highly recomend......

...if u go to a salon that carries this line.....they should have power dose treatments for after color........spray on sits for like 1-3 minutes and completely revives hair........also stayed in the hair for up to 2 weeks.....so pair that with one of the systems and there ya go ;)

I get my hair cut every four weeks. I use a CHI 4 - 5x/week, and deep condition with olive oil once or twice a week. I think as long as you deep condition, and trim frequently, in a few months you will have soft hair again. :)

What's the best remedy?

change up conditioners look for strengthening or thickening... stay away from alcohol based hair products, dont wash your hair with shampoo every day, try to go every other day... if you blow dry excessively try using a diffusser, but other than that i dont really know...