Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Danny T or Hernan Cat?

Sup? I wanna check out Crobar while I'm in town this time. Who should I go hear - H.C. on 3/11 or D.T. on 3/12. I dont think I want to go to Crobar twice so... I'm leaning towards D.T. although I've heard him several times B4 n miami. He has that NY flav and dance tempo that I like. But I never heard H.C. So????

I would go with Hernan just because he's fresh. He's really blowing up right now. If you never seen Hernan, then you definitley need to catch him at least once. One of the best dj's at the moment. Its hard to compare the two, there two totally different styles. But if you want to hear prog, go see Hernan.

:D

nah dood u can still dance to it.....its still house music...its just a style of house.....

prog = short for progressive....

downtempo is a totally diff. ballgame homie....

decent. thanks for the help. that's what I'll do then. I'm always a lil leary about going to hear someone new.

Anybody else here planning on partying there?

well. crobar has some good vibe right now, so I wanted to check it out. If the party is right on fri I'll go back sat. I already did the avalon, seude, china club, sound fac, webster hall (some other names I don't remember :pint: ). But it will have to be completely sick for me to go back because my list is getting longer....

Same here....besides, i will be celebrating my bday along with DT and few others that night as well

So I expect all you bitches and hoes to represent

Deepspell, ur exempt

guess im not wanted there :(

not gunna make it to cattaneo sicne i will be out of town the 11th...but might go see danny on the 12th....havent been to his either in a while

what time would danny be running till? cuz i have a friends party to go to first

guess im not wanted there :(

not gunna make it to cattaneo sicne i will be out of town the 11th...but might go see danny on the 12th....havent been to his either in a while

what time would danny be running till? cuz i have a friends party to go to first

oh my bad playa...I thought you would gone all weekend... my friend and I travel for business so the only Sat we have we have free celebrate our bdays is the 12th...

last time I heard DT was at World (damn)... although Liebing is hot, most of our friends are not techno fans

i have no clue what time DT will be goin till but he is celebrating his bday as well, so I assume its gonna be a great party :bounce:

I'd say danny, but I AM also a hughe hernan fan! come to think of it you should go both nights!

i agree if you can't descide go both night..

i would go and hear danny though simply because i know how he plays , and heard him many times..

on top of that it's his b day

Where's vibe playing at on fri?