Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl dies of drug overdose after partying @ Crobar

lucky13

Am i the only one that thinks she could have died from an E related cause?? I agreem they are throwing in E and Crobar's name unjustly in the article.

But *IF* she was on anti-depressants, there is a good chance that mixing her dosage with E could have killed her.

Am i the only one that thinks she could have died from an E related cause?? I agreem they are throwing in E and Crobar's name unjustly in the article.

But *IF* she was on anti-depressants, there is a good chance that mixing her dosage with E could have killed her.

not to sound harsh, but if she did OD on E, its her own fault (assuming she took it willingly). I dont think that the blame should be on the convict nor the club. Also, we're such a litigious society, i wouldn't be surprised if the parents wanted to sueeeeeeeeeee.:balls:

everyones looking to sue, or find free money... nobody forced a product down her mouth, nobody forced her to go to clubbing, nobody forced her to wear shit... and dont say pier pressure... dont. because thats a myth created by the weak, as an excuse or a scapegoat for their own weakness. this isnt 1991 and nobody is pushin crack on anyone...

Am i the only one that thinks she could have died from an E related cause??

Although it is pretty unlikely that someone could die from ODing on ecstasy, it definately is possible. E increases heart rate and blood pressure, and if the girl had an unknown heart ailment or something like that, it could have contributed to her death. Also, who knows just what was in the E that she took? It could have had some other stuff mixed in with it.

why do they need to feal the need to throw crobars name in there like they had something to do with it......she was with a convict that sold drugs for a living and died in his house but yet they use crobar like they planned it to happen when they got home. Just another way to try and kill our scene or try to make it look worse then it already does(which is hard to do cause its bad)

Its 'feel' not 'feal'. Put down the Jar.

um... not sure... but, isn't it near impossible to OD off of E? i mean seriously, wouldnt you have to eat like 50 pills or something... maybe more? dont get me wrong, it may not be pleasant, but if you munched all day i still dont believe it...

possibly more to the story or situation then what meets the eyes..

and yes, it is still sad either way

Yes, it is almost impossible to OD on E. You'd probably succumb to the amphetamine thats cut into the pill before the actual MDMA.

well its the post not the times or wsj...

they always make the victim seem like an Angel..

she meets a convict.......does drugs at his apartment..probably fucked him.....and does enough to kill herself.....

and she was brilliant....

dont think that was the right adjective..how about stupid...that fits better

they always make the victim seem like an Angel..

she meets a convict.......does drugs at his apartment..probably fucked him.....and does enough to kill herself.....

and she was brilliant....

dont think that was the right adjective..how about stupid...that fits better

seriously... i dont know this girl from eve she really may be as great as they portray her, however in general the media always ALWAYS does that... its so fucking annoying... i hate regular network news... its all murder, death, fear, buy this, weather sports. and then sprinkled between there a lil 30 second blurb about geo-political issues... but back on track, anytime someone is killed, its always like "such a great person, blah blah" "a gentleman and a scholar" "wouldnt hurt anyone" then why are they hanging out with gangbangers and dealing drugs? or maybe just maybe you didnt really know them, and they just seemed good to you because perception again... but ive learned from experience, birds of a feather... very rarely do ppl with out any similar intrests or views hang out together... how often do you see two ppl who have nothing in common and share no similar intrests hang out together~!?

seriously... i dont know this girl from eve she really may be as great as they portray her, however in general the media always ALWAYS does that... its so fucking annoying... i hate regular network news... its all murder, death, fear, buy this, weather sports. and then sprinkled between there a lil 30 second blurb about geo-political issues... but back on track, anytime someone is killed, its always like "such a great person, blah blah" "a gentleman and a scholar" "wouldnt hurt anyone" then why are they hanging out with gangbangers and dealing drugs? or maybe just maybe you didnt really know them, and they just seemed good to you because perception again... but ive learned from experience, birds of a feather... very rarely do ppl with out any similar intrests or views hang out together... how often do you see two ppl who have nothing in common and share no similar intrests hang out together~!?

people in general confuse smart with being nice.....

just because u get on the dean's list..doesnt make you a good person or a good decision maker...

so of the worst kids i know-morals wise-are the smartest...

Theodore Kaczynski (aka "Unabomber") was a berkeley math professor and is harvard educated... clearly a "smart" man however i wouldnt really say nice... a majority of serial killers have above average intelligence, and i wouldnt really paint them all with the same brush and refer to them as nice... but they all have something in common, everytime their caught, theyre fat neighbour always says "dang, id never believe it... s/he was such a nice person."

Theodore Kaczynski (aka "Unabomber") was a berkeley math professor and is harvard educated... clearly a "smart" man however i wouldnt really say nice... a majority of serial killers have above average intelligence, and i wouldnt really paint them all with the same brush and refer to them as nice... but they all have something in common, everytime their caught, theyre fat neighbour always says "dang, id never believe it... s/he was such a nice person."

HAHHAHA

like they said in scary movie...the media always finds the most ignorant person to interview.....

it happens everywhere..i was watching sportscenter...and they interviewed this hick bartender from KIln, Missiippi...he was like "ive known brett favre for 30 years, i dont talk to him anymore, but I think he will play football...he wants to play"...

i wanted to :gang:

it's tragic, but its MAY have been overdose, if this girl was taking anti depressants it could have been anything, shit for all they know it could have been alchohol poisoning and she choked on puke, it happens.

I had a friend pass away like this. (RIP Kurt)

In the http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/story/284305p-243569c.html they said she dided of an apprent overdose on the "mind-bending Ecstasy" Nice use of words :rolleyes: