Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And the survey says....??? WHY!!! *MUST READ*

soulsimple

Stick with TRANCE, payaso! Anything else would be uncivilized! i just say i like house so everyone thinks i'm cool. i jumped the bandwagon like everyone else. Bottom line is i'm a trancehead til i'm dead!!! (ssshhhh don't tell anyone):D

:rock::rock:

Het Digital Phoenix, You have been missing alot of our events lately. ftr

They have been going off Yo!

It only gets better as we start a weekly again at Nocturnal and continue our monthly at Gryphon. Try to make it out.

jb

can u say helllllll yessssssssssssssss

aquabooty......... :bowdown::bowdown:

I dont know about privileges or what man...

All I know..is that I want a place, where music and the people connect...

that it dont matter whether you're a house/trance/breaks/new wave freak...whatever...

but you go because the people are down, the music is sweet, and the

people dance the night away....

That's MY definition of a chill place,....and if you dont know...

now YOU KNOW!!

:pint::hat:

you're talking about Fliptoniaaa right, I thought so

:hat:

I mean, what else the fuck you gonna do on a Saturday night? Sit at home like an old fucking geezer??? No fuckin way!!! I'm a hyperactive MOFO and I can't stand being stuck in the house. I hate TV (even though I watch it) and I usually see my movies during the week (though not always). There's lots of other stuff I take up my free time with, but clubbing is one of the few I can do at 3am, my favorite time of the day. I love loud music and the energy of the crowd. Checking out the hot babes and all the human drama that goes on is fun, too. But, mostly being around a bunch of people having a good time is what I love.

I love loud music and the energy of the crowd. Checking out the hot babes and all the human drama that goes on is fun, too. But, mostly being around a bunch of people having a good time is what I love

OK ...now thats what going to a club is really about..its about meshing with friends and music.... there are only a few spots that actually gives this sort of vibe...

I go out to party with my friends...whatever is being played is irrelevant...house...trance...techno...tribal...drum & bass...punk...new wave...80s...reggae...blues...it doesn't really matter, as long as I'm surrounded by nice people and good vibes, it's always a celebration... :)

i go out to clubs because i like to get drunk and pee on the floor while ordering a drink at the bar(incognito of course :peeright:, dont want to get caught and interupt the stream........

j/k

I was wondering what u were doing by the back bar sat night @ BLUE..??

Ok, I made this post to find out what the Miami Club Headz was all about. I now see that what is old school to me, may be prehistoric to somebody else. I also have come to the realization that the days of yesteryear are gone......there will be no more Paradise Garage, Choice, The Tunnel, Shelter, Loft, Warehouse, Zanzibar, AfterLife or Wild Pitch...Vibes!!! This is a new club scene....and for people like me.....well my old azz need to cater to people my own age.......which is precisely what I intend to do....Check this out>>>

For WMC 2005 event click on or copy and paste>>www.soulsimple-ent.com/chmw/2005

Ok, I made this post to find out what the Miami Club Headz was all about. I now see that what is old school to me, may be prehistoric to somebody else. I also have come to the realization that the days of yesteryear are gone......there will be no more Paradise Garage, Choice, The Tunnel, Shelter, Loft, Warehouse, Zanzibar, AfterLife or Wild Pitch...Vibes!!! This is a new club scene....and for people like me.....well my old azz need to cater to people my own age.......which is precisely what I intend to do....Check this out>>>

For WMC 2005 event click on or copy and paste>>www.soulsimple-ent.com/chmw/2005

Most Miami clubbers probably think Zanzibar is a third world country in sub-Saharan Africa :rolleyes:

To attract people to your party in Miami, here's a helpful hint: play progressive house and tribal. Stay away from well produced music and keep it as commercial as possible. They'll love it! :D