Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls have you banged that u met on the net?

slymie

How many internet hook ups????  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many internet hook ups????

• Bling

Wow good question and do we have to be honest? lol j/k Ive actually been with three women that ive met online, it wasnt until we got to know each other some though. It was a whole lot of fun and you must admitt that everyone has dreamnt of doing this at one time or another so theres no shame in it!

meeting women over the internet is fuckin retarded

i mean look at these "chatrooms". i have to think, what kind of woman spends her time in such a chatroom, and then actually meets up with guys there?

i was out with a friend i haven´t seen in a while on saturday, and from the car to the club we were going he got like six fucking sms. i was like, "dude, why is your phone always beeping" and he tells me it´s this girl that won´t stop contacting him. apparently they met in a chatroom (he got a slap to the back of the head from me as he told me that), met in in person, made out, and since then she´s playing psycho games. he wants to meet her, she says she can´t. and everytime he hasn´t time to meet her she desperately wants to get together. in essence, a psycho. now he´ll probably has to change his cell# or get a restraining order if it doesn´t stop, he gets like 20-30 messages a day from her...

i don´t get it, there are enough people out there in the real world to meet. at least this way you can tell faster if someone is a psycho or not cause you´re talking face to face. hell, if you don´t have the balls to approach someone in a bar, take a dance class or something different where you and other people do a shared activity... but this online thing is just rediculous...