Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Todays Trend of Hating DJ's

i refrain from big name djs, they either dissapoint, or every fucker and their moms wants to be all up in there cuz its a "big name dj" and then I dont have room to enjoy myself.

i'm finding weekly events are way more fun and the djs that throw em or are a part of em nearly never dissapoint.

I don't hate on any DJs. But if I drop $25+ and hear a sub-par set, then you're damn right I'm gonna complain about it.

Word If i pay 40 bucks to hear say DT play and the whole time i gotta listen to him on his soap box lecturing me i'm gonna complain about it.

anyone who pays over 25 beans to watch a dj play, sad. Some of these djs you can catch for much cheaper or even free.

dude get off your high horse... even when liebing and picotto come it's over 25... 25 is the going rate... 30 if you dont say cp at the door... if you're a fan of a dj and are willing to pay 25 bucks to go support his/her career and have a good time why is that sad??

anyone who pays over 25 beans to watch a dj play, sad. Some of these djs you can catch for much cheaper or even free.

i beg to differ..... I dont believe there is a price for DJ's its a matter of how much u wanna see them...

you mean to tell me that you wont pay 25 bucks to see a dj that u really like... c'mon man....

fuck the crowd . . . appreciate the music

It is really hard to enjoy yourself when people dont respect you and just bump you when you are dancing and they dont even say sorry. :mad:

Word If i pay 40 bucks to hear say DT play and the whole time i gotta listen to him on his soap box lecturing me i'm gonna complain about it.

First off Y do u think DT talks all night, he talks maybe 10 minutes out of his set. He spins an average of 480-720 mins. Is it really that bad :confused: Maybe you dont like what he has to say?

:bong:

dude get off your high horse... even when liebing and picotto come it's over 25... 25 is the going rate... 30 if you dont say cp at the door... if you're a fan of a dj and are willing to pay 25 bucks to go support his/her career and have a good time why is that sad??

DT (my fav DJ) is $30 all the time, but there are times that I have seen him for cheaper and sometimes even free. The pprice at the door is set by the CLUB. It really doesnt dictate on the DJ. I know they have their contracts, but look at Liebing his calender is set for the year with Avalon. He is hear

EVERY three months. I Dont know I just think it is the GREED of the club who sets the door prices.

I will give an example Miami WMC (I know it isnt NYC, BUT it has happenned here) At the height of the nite like 4-8am the prices skyrocket. That is not becuse of the DJ's it is becaise of the greedy clubs.

i refrain from big name djs, they either dissapoint, or every fucker and their moms wants to be all up in there cuz its a "big name dj" and then I dont have room to enjoy myself.

i'm finding weekly events are way more fun and the djs that throw em or are a part of em nearly never dissapoint.

i totally agree.. i ALWAYS have a much better time at smaller venues with lesser known dj's.. for so many different reasons..

cheaper, better and more knowledgable/friendlier crowds, less hype which (usually leads to some kind of anxiety) and it usually seems the dj's are less worried about that "stuff", you know.. they're there to enjoy themselves and create that same energy for whatever amount of people are there..i'm not saying bigger dj's don't do that..but..it seems too forced sometimes.

i totally agree.. i ALWAYS have a much better time at smaller venues with lesser known dj's.. for so many different reasons..

cheaper, better and more knowledgable/friendlier crowds, less hype which (usually leads to some kind of anxiety) and it usually seems the dj's are less worried about that "stuff", you know.. they're there to enjoy themselves and create that same energy for whatever amount of people are there..i'm not saying bigger dj's don't do that..but..it seems too forced sometimes.

best parties

dude get off your high horse... even when liebing and picotto come it's over 25... 25 is the going rate... 30 if you dont say cp at the door...

wait, so you're telling me that all this time if I would mention "CP" at a club I would get reduced admission or is that only for the dj's you just mentioned?

wait, so you're telling me that all this time if I would mention "CP" at a club I would get reduced admission or is that only for the dj's you just mentioned?

dude you didnt know? all u have to do at clubs is tell them your CP messageboard screen name and they comp you and give u a free drink

ba-dum chhh!!!

but no seriously... when you say cp at the door hot girls just come over and start blowing you... it's phenomenal!!