Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok here's something different

vampress

Tight is the best. Loose - you get bored after a while, you end up multitasking, grabbing the remote control, seeing whats on the Food Network, see what hot cooking groupie chicks are hitting on Bobby Flav this episode. When youve moved on to fisting her and she's getting off on it, you know its time to end that relationship, espeically when you think, "wait a second, where'd my ring go?" jk

tight pussies... but no virgins, i ain't got the time or the patience... :bounce:

and as far as clits go...

in my experience... i don't think i've seen an above average size clit up close... i don't think i want too... :vomit2:

Tight is the best. Loose - you get bored after a while, you end up multitasking, grabbing the remote control, seeing whats on the Food Network, see what hot cooking groupie chicks are hitting on Bobby Flav this episode. When youve moved on to fisting her and she's getting off on it, you know its time to end that relationship, espeically when you think, "wait a second, where'd my ring go?" jk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:OMFG, I swear I literally fell off my chair when I read this!!!!!

Guest gabo
So what do you guys prefer, BIG CLITS OR LITTLE CLITS??????

TIGHT OR LOOSE PUSSIES?????

Lets change it up a bit;)!!!!

I lovvvve huge holes and a clit that droops down at least 3 inches. :vomit2: