Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*New Vocals*

What are the new vocals that are out? There hasn't been anything good lately that sticks like Final Chapter, Aubrey Stand Still, Perpetuous Dreamer. Too much KTU stuff being over played ouut.

THERES BEEN PLENTY OF GOOD VOCALS OUT BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF THE TRACKS U JUST NAMED MAYBE U SHOULD GO INVEST IN LASGO'S GREATEST HITS :rolleyes:

Ok Maybe I gave some bad examples but I think Lasgo has some good vocals, Kelly Clarkston has a good remix of her since you've been gone, Sylver all this time, Suzanne Palmer Luv 2 Luv, Feel You Alyson, Back To Love Rachel Panay, I was just wondering what is the biggest vocals out now. I remember years ago when there was good stuff like Xstacy take your shirts off, Moments, haven't heard anything like that in a while everything is on KTU and played out to death.

I remember years ago when there was good stuff like Xstacy take your shirts off, Moments, haven't heard anything like that in a while

those days are long gone....

sad but true. that was a significant era, and a great one...unfortunately don't think it will ever be repeated.

What are the new vocals that are out? There hasn't been anything good lately that sticks like Final Chapter, Aubrey Stand Still, Perpetuous Dreamer. Too much KTU stuff being over played ouut.

daniel beddingfield awesome~! and Zombie Nation is sick~!