Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your manicure/pedicure style?

i just think the french maincure gives feet a clean look......and frankly dirty feet aint sexy! And I love the pic posted by the naughty one! What about your feet, huh?

Mine are on point.. I take good care of them...

but I dont have french on them this week..

I have a color named Fiji which is a pastel pink.

I love red toenails. I get the airbrush too, little butterflies or kanji symbols, hearts, whatnot. :) My hands are just natural; my work keeps them from being long. :(

me too.. i bartend.. so i never get my hands done.... but my toes are always french... they just look so cute that way... i've tried the vamp style.. and nothing but french looks right on my little piggies... go figure...

I think the only reason we are talking french pedicure is the spring/summer season is here. Unless of course, your in miami or Texas or something.

So since it is the season, i hope to see a lot of ffrench pedicures, but come winter I wanna see a lot of leather boots and pointy toe shoes!! Love those too! :)

me too.. i bartend.. so i never get my hands done.... but my toes are always french... they just look so cute that way... i've tried the vamp style.. and nothing but french looks right on my little piggies... go figure...

awe, howsabout a lighter shade...maybe....

Shimmery shades look pretty good, don't knock 'til ya try it. I work in a lab, have to wear gloves, and frequently need to be able to lift things from flat surfaces. I'm rocking a shimmery bronze on my toes right now, might airbrush, even though some loser gave me a neg for saying I like to airbrush a bit.

FUUCK you COWARDLY BITCH. You know who you are. :bigfinge: who's tacky now?