Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your manicure/pedicure style?

my career isn't fancy-nail friendly, so i just keep them nicely filed and trimmed. as for my feet, they're usually a bright color in the spring/summer when i'm feeling trendy, otherwise they're a bronze color.

I think white frendh is kinda boring. I'll get it only if I have an event or something that week. I tend to switch it up alot. I just recently did hot pink with black tips. looked hott and got alot of compliments on it.

pedicure is just plain with whatever primary color I have on my nails.

I almost always wear a french on both fingernails and toenails. It seems to just go with everything and it looks HOT in sexy black heels-----so whats YOUR nail style?

I request a picture of the toes in the black heels...

i have acrylic on my nails........ and i usually use Essie- madmoiselle..... love pale pinks...... french is boring to me on my hands.... fades too quickly....... i

thats why you should get the permanent french, it never chips and there's no actual polish on your nails - its also good bc you don't have to let it dry at the salon and it doesn't get ruined.

its a little more $$, but def worth it

thats why you should get the permanent french, it never chips and there's no actual polish on your nails - its also good bc you don't have to let it dry at the salon and it doesn't get ruined.

its a little more $$, but def worth it

i would but its boring to me :)

i also go with a nice brown with a hint of copper or gold in the summer. it compliments my brown-ness, lol. :)

yup yup :) ditto. When I can get my I-talian awn, warm tones look schmexy as hell. :pint:

RAWR... oh and yer + rep points rawk. thx darlin' :) right back atcha!

I'm dying to get my acrylics back on so I can have a freshly french manicured hand always but they ruined my nails so much and made them brittle. It took me months to get my nails in shape again. Now everytime I try and let my nails grow, they always break!!! I've been using nailtiques bu.... just not doing it for me. Any suggestions?

are you using the nailtiques #2? Just so you know, it is possible to overuse the #2 and any other strengther/hardener for that matter. They contain a shit load of protein and formaldehyde which, over time, can make your nails more brittle/weaker than when before you started using them. You should only be using these formulas for no more than a few weeks at a time, then go to the #1, or just a good formaldehyde free formula to keep the nails hydrated. Poshe makes an excellent base boat--Treatment base coat. The #1 secret to great looking hands, nails, and cuticles is MOISTURE. I never wash my hands without putting some kind of cream or lotion on afterwards. You can rub it right into the cuticles, too. Also---NEVER cut the cuticle around the base of the nails, only the hangnails on the sides can be gently nipped off. Try a cuticle oil on your nails/cuticles, too. My fav is Creative Nail Design "solar oil". Put a drop on each nail 2-3 times a day and rub it right in. Youll notice the diff. right away! :D

NEVER cut the cuticle around the base of the nails, only the hangnails on the sides can be gently nipped off. Try a cuticle oil on your nails/cuticles, too. My fav is Creative Nail Design "solar oil". Put a drop on each nail 2-3 times a day and rub it right in. Youll notice the diff. right away! :D

this is a great tip. i usually have a problem with dry cuticles because i wash my hands so much. today when i got my nails done, i saw the solar oil and bought some, hope it works. thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I cant seem to get away from French.... but around easter i went with light pink, nothing too bright. But i miss my french. Ill be going back to that on Thurs :clap: The woman who does my nails thinks she is going to get me to airbrush every single one of my nails, however that will never happen. that and i dont think that the office manager would like that look too much.