Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Experience!!!!

vampress

Ok people, lets hear it.............what was the single most worst sexual experience you have ever encountered???

You don't have to give names.

Now it does not have to be the act itself, cause certain things can happen before hand to make it horrible, this leading to you not going through with it!!!

a fowl odor coming from his pants as soon as you undo the zipper....:vomit2:

i dunno...turned me off

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fucking YUCK!!!!!!

Yeah, that and when they take off their shoes, if any weird smells come from anywhere on their body it is a complete turn off and cause for not calling them again!!!!

BAD BREATH is a BIG TURN OFF!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha...nice! good for him...he got his nut on

LoL no doubt, as if anything else mattered lol j/k girls! Anyway I was getting ready to go down on this girl at a party once (I knew her from school so it was all good) anyway I had ate tacos and been drinking beer all night, and when she pulled her pants down, it smelt really bad as if she had a rotten egg stuck in there and well, drunk out of my mind I ended up puking the tacos all over her stomach and P****! I felt really bad but come on she didnt have to break off a fart in the face of a drunk!

LoL no doubt, as if anything else mattered lol j/k girls! Anyway I was getting ready to go down on this girl at a party once ( I knew her from school so it was all good) anyway I had ate tacos and drank beer all night, well anyway when she pulled her pants down, it smelt really bad as if she had a rotten egg in and well drunk out of my mind I ended up puking tacos all over her Vagina, I felt really bad but come she didnt have to break off a fart in a drunken face!

please tell me you're joking