Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Experience!!!!

vampress

that shit's nasty....sounds like she never took her tampon out from the previous month...:vomit2:

that is so nasty. :puke:

just the thought of that is making me queasy.

I don't understand how some chicks can't take care of themselves. It's pretty easy maintenance.

LoL no doubt, as if anything else mattered lol j/k girls! Anyway I was getting ready to go down on this girl at a party once (I knew her from school so it was all good) anyway I had ate tacos and been drinking beer all night, and when she pulled her pants down, it smelt really bad as if she had a rotten egg stuck in there and well, drunk out of my mind I ended up puking the tacos all over her stomach and P****! I felt really bad but come on she didnt have to break off a fart in the face of a drunk!

A little extra (slightly used) taco on the pink taco. It's all good.

Was a senior in high school... dating a sophomore. And we were totally alone for a few hours at her house. So, of course, 10 things led to another... and we were completely naked... having full-on multiple-session sex in her Mom's living room. At one point, she was all bent over the side of couch and I was long-strokin' her pretty good from behind.... when all of the sudden... lock turns, door opens. Her fucking grandma walks in while I'm mid-stroke. Holy fuckin' shit, man. TOTALLY busted.

The worst part was the fact that Grandma felt the need to go off and lecture for like 10+ minutes. Neither my girlfriend or I had a stitch of clothing within 30 feet of where we were. :laugh: So we were just sitting there, cross legged, embarrassed as fuck, praying for grammy's rant to end.

Honestly... I think she just wanted to keep checkin' out my manhood... er, teenagerhood. :roll:

My girlfriend and I laughed many times over the next couple of years about how many times we caught each other's glance during the lecture, when we KNEW we were both like, "WTF?? Helllloooo!!! Can we just go now??!!! God dammit!!!"

I seriously... came thisclose to just standing up, meat hangin', and just saying, "Look, I'm sorry. WE'RE sorry. But I'd really like to get my clothes... and THEN we'd be glad to listen to anything else you have to say." I told my girlfriend that right afterwards and she was like, "OMG! My grandma would've seriously had a heartattack!" lol...

Anyway... I certainly found the humor in it afterward, more and more... but I'd say that was certainly one of the worst endings to a sexual encounter that I've had.

fuck me in the ass????

Ahhhhhhhhh......... dat's betttterrrrr. :afro:

Will need a pic, tho.................. y'know... to help with the need for visuals.

:biggrin:

HEYAnyway I woulda been like can we just get back to it, finish and then catch hell later!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

First of all... if you could keep it hard with yer girl's grandma standin' there... much less yellin' her ass off... then you got some SERIOUS issues to work on, and should avoid going out until they're resolved. :laugh:

:laugh:

Ok, seriously... wtf, girl? Do you always rip off crazy shit like this? Or are you in rare form, atm? Maybe you wanna share a little of that shit. I could use some 'bout now. :biggrin:

Fuckin' killin' me with the words. haha...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

First of all... if you could keep it hard with yer girl's grandma standin' there... much less yellin' her ass off... then you got some SERIOUS issues to work on, and should avoid going out until they're resolved. :laugh:

Hey take it easy king kong, I was just being sarcastic as well. Theres no need to start with the insults, no one finds them amusing although we all know they are just pathetic attempts on your behalf to try and convince yourself that your above the rest world, take a chill pill guy!

BTW. an old lady screaming her head off doesnt intimidate me the least bit as it would do someone of your nature!

this chick put on some lube on her pussy that produced a disgusting odor when I was fucking her with the lubricated condom..I lost my hard on. :no:
Sorry to inform you but that was not the lube honey, that was just one skanky hootchie you were fucking:vomit2:, she probably had a yeast infection!!!!!

Damn and she needed lube for the pussy??? You're slacking there buddy:grin3:!!!!

Sorry to inform you but that was not the lube honey, that was just one skanky hootchie you were fucking:vomit2:, she probably had a yeast infection!!!!!

Damn and she needed lube for the pussy??? You're slacking there buddy:grin3:!!!!

:lol3: that's hot!!! yeast infection...mmmmmmm