Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Experience!!!!

vampress

Sorry to inform you but that was not the lube honey, that was just one skanky hootchie you were fucking:vomit2:, she probably had a yeast infection!!!!!

Damn and she needed lube for the pussy??? You're slacking there buddy:grin3:!!!!

como te gusta buscarme la lengua eh?

5mentarios. :grin3:

Ok people, lets hear it.............what was the single most worst sexual experience you have ever encountered???

You don't have to give names.

Now it does not have to be the act itself, cause certain things can happen before hand to make it horrible, this leading to you not going through with it!!!

..i still remember this one like it was yesterday.... one night stand.... horrible.... just out there.... girl was cute,.... she made nice sexual jokes,...she exhuded sex appeal....wore jeans with no panties-- (and she made sure we knew it at the club).....her cockblocking friends couldnt put a damper on her;...she was on a roll.... we get to my friends house and even during the "formal" flirtations, i knew i had to have her !! .... in the bedroom, we were fooling around..... i stripped 1st,..she then did.... i stuck my dick in her....in all my drunken stupor, i almost blew a load early.....i figured i could slow the process by asking her to flip over...so i grabbed her hips and helped her turn over..... i caught a whiff....it wasnt pleasant..... i dont know what kind of a girl takes a shit on a night out...nothing wrong with that...just take some moist wipes if you think you might drop a steamer.....i still hit it.... i had waited for so long to to bust a nut.... it was the 1st time i changed my celly # coz of a one nighter.... i tried so hard to shake that off....but i knew it was beyond forgetting.... ewww :puke: ...

Wait..so did you stick it in her ass ???? smell and all???

or just fuck her from behind....a bit of clarification please

... :laugh: .... nooooooo i did not !!! ... i flipped her back on her backside....missionary was the only option.... it was kind of traumatizing to sniff ass when drunk... its a wonder my dick didnt shrink.....but i was horny as hell..... had to do it....(for mankind ;) )

... :laugh: .... nooooooo i did not !!! ... i flipped her back on her backside....missionary was the only option.... it was kind of traumatizing to sniff ass when drunk... its a wonder my dick didnt shrink.....but i was horny as hell..... had to do it....(for mankind ;) )
OMFG, yeah really if you are at a Club and you just have to take a shit..............dude the bathroom lady has Baby Wipes!!!

I myself keep Baby Wipes very nearby at my house!!!!

Also when I get home from a night and day of partying, and im going to :clearsthroat: do the nasty.....I always take a shower first, cause I myself would not go near me and I would never want to put anyone through that......besides the fact that when you're fucked up you're sense of smell is shot!!!!

Another thing dont these girls smell themselves or even if you have that smell naturally man I would not let anyone go near me unless I was just out of the shower ???

Another thing dont these girls smell themselves?

.... i remember asking myself the same damn question for a couple of days... not for nothing...being drunk doesnt help none.... i was kinda shallow to brush her off like that..... but i couldnt help it..... she seemed nice :( ...

..and rollrgrll222, puking on a guy is a definate :nono: for a second date ... :laugh::laugh:

yeah...I know....but I didn't want one anyway...not by the way he smelled....imagine being in a relationship...after awhile they stop showering as often as in the beginning...then what?? fungus growths??? bleh...no good

...eewwww... christ !! thats really disgusting !! :laugh:

btw that stank that you girls experience from a guys crotch is called 'crotch rot' or famously known as 'hot ballz'. For the guys, there's a simple procedure to know if you have it without rubbing n sniffin your nut sacks....

one: if its the summer and you have spent more than six hours outdoors....you got hot balls... you need a shower (or atleast a spritz of a masking agent)

two: during winter, its acceptable to go 10 hours without a shower and still smell fresh....on one condition...u dont do heavy manual activities....(but its advised to sprinkle some baby powder to soak any lingering sweat) .. as a guy, i kno its alot of work, but it may make the diff. b2in a 2 week pussy drought...and a 1 year.... take your pick....its a no brainer... :D

but what's with the chaffing on the crease of the thighs..that's nasty....and hairy too...ewww....lots of scratching going on down there...augh..I just think of it and I gag

... :laugh: .... as for the chaffing...both guys and girls experience that... it depends on how close your thighs are.... it might be because of the thickness of it.... having big thighs has its pros and cons.... as far as hair goes, thats unacceptable.... use a damn razor !!

..i still remember this one like it was yesterday.... one night stand.... horrible.... just out there.... girl was cute,.... she made nice sexual jokes,...she exhuded sex appeal....wore jeans with no panties-- (and she made sure we knew it at the club).....her cockblocking friends couldnt put a damper on her;...she was on a roll.... we get to my friends house and even during the "formal" flirtations, i knew i had to have her !! .... in the bedroom, we were fooling around..... i stripped 1st,..she then did.... i stuck my dick in her....in all my drunken stupor, i almost blew a load early.....i figured i could slow the process by asking her to flip over...so i grabbed her hips and helped her turn over..... i caught a whiff....it wasnt pleasant..... i dont know what kind of a girl takes a shit on a night out...nothing wrong with that...just take some moist wipes if you think you might drop a steamer.....i still hit it.... i had waited for so long to to bust a nut.... it was the 1st time i changed my celly # coz of a one nighter.... i tried so hard to shake that off....but i knew it was beyond forgetting.... ewww :puke: ...

who smells that bad???? even if u did shit u'd have to be sick to smell that bad......uuuhh....

OMFG, yeah really if you are at a Club and you just have to take a shit..............dude the bathroom lady has Baby Wipes!!!

I myself keep Baby Wipes very nearby at my house!!!!

Also when I get home from a night and day of partying, and im going to :clearsthroat: do the nasty.....I always take a shower first, cause I myself would not go near me and I would never want to put anyone through that......besides the fact that when you're fucked up you're sense of smell is shot!!!!

Another thing dont these girls smell themselves or even if you have that smell naturally man I would not let anyone go near me unless I was just out of the shower ???

Exactly. I've been w/ my bf for more than three years and we always shower before doing the nasty. Who would want to go down on anyone after sweating bullets from a club?! I don't even want to go to bed dirty like that.