Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Excuses....

vampress

Have you ever had to give a last minute excuse for not having sex with someone, cause you realized it was not all it was cracked up to be!!!!

So what has been the craziest excuse you have had to come with???

Mine was that I had a Gynocologist appointment early in the morning and you can't have sex the night before!!!!!

I dont think I woul dbe in the situation anyways. I always want to have sex.
Ok even if at the last minute the guy or girl is not what you thought or all of the sudden there are no sparks???

I think I would have lost count of how many sexual encounters I would have under my belt if I didn't turn down some of them..........!!!!!

Have you ever had to give a last minute excuse for not having sex with someone, cause you realized it was not all it was cracked up to be!!!!

yea def...usually say its my time of the month..hate when i bang someone...and then that someone keeps calling....if sex isn't great no seconds for u.

Yeah... sorry... I got nothin' for this one.

I usually know pretty damn well whether I'm into her... before I get... um.. into her. hehe...

Now... if you wanna talk about finding out some shit while in the middle of things... then cutting the session WAY short... and then making some BS up to git the fuck outta dodge... well then, I've had a few of those.

Still feel sorry for those bitches... :biggrin:

ewww....that had to be nasty to stop the deed mid-stroke....sucks...LOL

I didn't say mid-stroke, now. (* did happen once... and I just mentioned it in the Worst Experience thread). If at all possible, I'm CERTAINLY finishing what I started. But there's been a few times where I was planning on a multiple hour session... but ended up making it about a 20-30 minute session instead. lol... A lot of the reasons ppl have given attributed to these nut-n-runs. :laugh:

Ok even if at the last minute the guy or girl is not what you thought or all of the sudden there are no sparks???

I think I would have lost count of how many sexual encounters I would have under my belt if I didn't turn down some of them..........!!!!!

I'll get back to you.

Once i was with a chick and whatnot ....kissing hot and heavy all is good , takin her to her house and obviously PIPE ! ..

... but on the way there i started feeling on her leg as i was driving and she was in the passenger seat upfront ..

next thing i realize is that she has NO LEFT LEG ( she never told me !)!!! from the knee downward , dawm prosthesis ! ...for some strange reason that killed my MOOD COMPLETELY !

So i ended up droping her off and saying to her that I had a mid-term exam @ 10am the following morning

Once i was with a chick and whatnot ....kissing hot and heavy all is good , takin her to her house and obviously PIPE ! ..

... but on the way there i started feeling on her leg as i was driving and she was in the passenger seat upfront ..

next thing i realize is that she has NO LEFT LEG ( she never told me !)!!! from the knee downward , dawm prosthesis ! ...for some strange reason that killed my MOOD COMPLETELY !

So i ended up droping her off and saying to her that I had a mid-term exam @ 10am the following morning

Dude... that's seriously fucked up.

But funnier 'n hell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shoulda just gone for it, man. How many ppl out there can say they humpta stump?

:laugh:

Dude... that's seriously fucked up.

But funnier 'n hell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shoulda just gone for it, man. How many ppl out there can say they humpta stump?

:laugh:

Thats what happens when u meet someone in a CLUB .....sometimes your setting urself up for a surprize . lol

i was with some bitch at a party... but she was waaaay to clingy... so i told all my buddies that i´d be fucking her in that one room. i got her naked, we made out, and just before sex i gave my buddies the sign, pulled her blanket away and everyone at the party came rushing into the room to see her naked with spread legs and took pictures. that pretty much prevented the sex...

This is why my man and I are now seperating. No sparks. WHen he touches me or kisses me I feel nothing. I love him as a friend and that may have been the problem the entire time.

are you an avid "hit and run" fanatic?? :shaky: