Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Supersize Me

• 2 weeks later...
People should take responsibility for what they shovel into their mouths...and stop blaming the fast food industry...

true that, point the fingers at yourselves (not anyone in specific, just in general). No one forces you to eat it therefore don't go pissing and moaning when you realize that food that takes like 2 minutes to cook isn't good for you. deal w/ it

I'm watching this movie now...this is disturbing...if you watch it, you'll definitely think twice about ordering fast food again..

actually, after watching it all i craved was Mcdonalds for days... nuggets and a burger with a milkshake...

plus its all hype and propaganda... the person took one item and blew it out of proportion... why not take coke and drink that all day and see if you get diabetes, or why not smoke a carton a day and see if you get sick, or gorge yourself on health food and vitamins... its all bullshit funded by vegetarian faggots and dykes who really arent too concerned with the well being of individuals and the obesity epidemic... but are looking for a chance at some publicity and funding for other videos... fuck them all...

I saw it but I wasn't really surprised by anythng. He ate crap excessively for 30 days...what did he expect?

People should take responsibility for what they shovel into their mouths...and stop blaming the fast food industry...

exactly and that is why i am happy the burger bill was passed, im sick and tired of lazy fucks looking for the easy way out or have trouble pointing the finger at themselves its always someone else never them... eat a dick, and die...

• 3 weeks later...

exactly and that is why i am happy the burger bill was passed, im sick and tired of lazy fucks looking for the easy way out or have trouble pointing the finger at themselves its always someone else never them... eat a dick, and die...

yeah, but tell us how you really feel :hat:

Yeah, but a lot of people literally live on fast food...when i was in college and living in my first apt, I didnt know how to cook and i didnt have that much money, so I would subsist on the mickey dee's value menu....a lot of poor ppl practically live on this stuff...its their decision to eat it, but it doesn't have to be so unhealthy...im glad that mcdonalds doesn't offer the supersizing option anymore, there really is just no need for it, and a lot of poor people think that they're getting a great bargain, hey, more food, but an order of supersized fries contains a ridiculous amount of unnecessary fat...

well when you're paying 99 cents for a burger do you really expect it to be healthy, or even contain any meat in it. i can only imagine what really goes into that shit.

fat people will still be fat even with the supersizing gone, and poor people are just fucked either way and have bigger things to worry about than their diet. never saw the movie but when i read the premise it was like wow, thanks for pointing out the obvious guy, good work.

Not really...when you go to these fast food places like mcdonalds and burger king, the people who make up their primary clientele are usually relatively poor and overweight...and what kind of healthy food could get for $1.00 thats going to fill you up?

Not really...when you go to these fast food places like mcdonalds and burger king, the people who make up their primary clientele are usually relatively poor and overweight...and what kind of healthy food could get for $1.00 thats going to fill you up?

how do you know they are poor?? and im sure they spend more than 1.00

figure $5 a meal - you can get grilled chicken from mc'd..

get steamed vegetables from a chinese take out..

buy fruits..

peanut butter on whole wheat

tuna

etc etc