Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vixen Pics

MysticRain

yeah, way to fuck up the entire thread and bring up her BF...guarantee that was your way of taking the spot light off of DV and trying to put it back on you...fucking caniving ass bitches :rolleyes:

I told you.........it's all one big power struggle.

but a word of advice....go into user CP and take off the ability to recieve private messages.

the men on this board are starved for any type of action....you will get endless PMs from the likes of Gabo, NMN, Lalate and stymie. i suggest you stay away from these sexual predators before they put they put their IP seduction on you. Be weary

You need to change your custom user title to REDIK COCK BLOCK-ASAP! :laugh:

I e-mailed my pics to this guy I know, Ed, who has a vegas magazine. He liked my pics and wants to do a photo shoot next week at Drais so if he does I will try and post some of those pics. :)

Tell him you refure unless they include full frontal shots.

Did you email the same ones you posted?

i was asking myself the same question... if i were the owner of some vegas magazine i wouldn´t chose you given the pics you posted. you´re cute but not magazine cute... he probably just wants some easy ass by telling you all this stuff how you´re gonna be big... after all you´re the typical actress/model/waitress combination that usually falls for this stuff ;)

i was asking myself the same question... if i were the owner of some vegas magazine i wouldn´t chose you given the pics you posted. you´re cute but not magazine cute... he probably just wants some easy ass by telling you all this stuff how you´re gonna be big... after all you´re the typical actress/model/waitress combination that usually falls for this stuff ;)

:laugh: i love how you gave the little wink smiley to make your post not sound all that bad when in reality we both know it's the absolute truth :laugh:

The magazine guy she is referring to is cool as hell.