Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys hitting on your girl(s)

tastey

so i´m sitting with these three girls at some club, one of em is my gf the others are just friends. all of them attractive. some dumbass comes up and chats up my gf. i try to tap him on the shoulder to tell him what he´s doing wrong but he just ignores me. "fine" i think, i and the other two girls lean back and watch with a smirk on our faces. so they talk (he talks most of the time) and she talks him into getting two drinks. the drinks come and she gives one to me. you´d think that should give him a pointer, but no :laugh: ... he continues to talk while my gf just looks as us with this "give me a break?!" look on her face... a minute later one of the guy´s friends comes to drag him away cause (in the friends words) "he´s making a fool of himself". i tell him "really? i think he´s doing GREAT!!". when they are about to leave, the guy finally listens to me... i tell him "dude, for the next time... if you see three hot girls sitting with one guy, you want to make friends with the guy first... if he thinks you´re cool, he´ll introduce you to the avaible ones... now go and jerk off you fucking dork"... seriously... this is a wakeup call to everyone who does not get this yet!!! how can a guy not get this and be in his mid twenties??

Thats the exact reason why me and my girl dont go out to the clubs anymore. Guys play stupid and are often ignorant to fact that they arent numero uno. Ive had to tell way to many guys to step off in the past and things usually get ugly, so we just stay away, its not worth the head ache or jail time!

I don't talk to people when I got out....I go with my posse....and I keep the "Idare you to talk to me" on my face....only those with enough balls would even come near us. I don't go out to socialize...I go to hang with my friends. If I meet someone that's worthy, that's a bonus. Not tryin to sound like an ego-trip...just had really bad experiences over the years..

Thats the exact reason why me and my girl dont go out to the clubs anymore. Guys play stupid and are often ignorant to fact that they arent numero uno. Ive had to tell way to many guys to step off in the past and things usually get ugly, so we just stay away, its not worth the head ache or jail time!

The LA version of that is us guys go out with our chick (that arent into chicks :( ) and other chicks hit on em.

so i´m sitting with these three girls at some club, one of em is my gf the others are just friends. all of them attractive. some dumbass comes up and chats up my gf. i try to tap him on the shoulder to tell him what he´s doing wrong but he just ignores me. "fine" i think, i and the other two girls lean back and watch with a smirk on our faces. so they talk (he talks most of the time) and she talks him into getting two drinks. the drinks come and she gives one to me. you´d think that should give him a pointer, but no :laugh: ... he continues to talk while my gf just looks as us with this "give me a break?!" look on her face... a minute later one of the guy´s friends comes to drag him away cause (in the friends words) "he´s making a fool of himself". i tell him "really? i think he´s doing GREAT!!". when they are about to leave, the guy finally listens to me... i tell him "dude, for the next time... if you see three hot girls sitting with one guy, you want to make friends with the guy first... if he thinks you´re cool, he´ll introduce you to the avaible ones... now go and jerk off you fucking dork"... seriously... this is a wakeup call to everyone who does not get this yet!!! how can a guy not get this and be in his mid twenties??

Seriously, though, that is pathetic................................

.... 2 drinks? Hell. Any girl I know would have worked that sht for a bottle of top shelf. Maybe even two. Shhhhhh-eeitttt.

.... 2 drinks? Hell. Any girl I know would have worked that sht for a bottle of top shelf. Maybe even two. Shhhhhh-eeitttt.

well, any girl you know obviously hasn´t studied marketing and doesn´t know that by starting with a small commitment (two regular not so expensive drinks in this case), it´s gonna be harder for the person to resist bigger demands later cause of his natural drive to be consistent with his actions (inviting her for drinks). if the guy wouldn´t have been dragged away it eventually very likely would have gotten to the bigger stuff... please, she´s my gf... you should be able to imagine that she like me likes and is able to manipulate people for entertainment and materialistic reasons

like leonardo davinci once wisely said: to resist at the beginning is always easier than later on.

if you want to read up on that subject, i´d suggest you read robert b. cialdini´s "the psychology of influence", chapter 3, "commitment and consistency". it is IMO one of the best books that explains the principles of advertising, marketing and manipulation.

I guess I need anger management or something. Cause this happend to me a while back. I go to the bathroom and the guy behind us (on the stairs) is talking to my girl. Now my friends are in front of her explaining she has a bf as well as my girl telling him and this guy keeps at it. So I come back to them all talking shit to eachother. I get there...everyone shuts up.

I ask whats goin on and no one will tell me. Then my g/f tells me. Sooo...I turn around to talk to this guy and hes giving me that what are you gonna do look. (we are still on line on stairs) So I proceed to Kick him in the face and he falls down the steps (around 20 or so steps). I fly down the stairs and begin to stomp on his head. Given, I got arrested, but I think it was well worth it. I guarantee he wont hit on anyones girl again.

what kind of fighting style do you practise?

i do vale tudo (brazilian for "everything goes"), and i wouldn´t kick anyone in the face. high kicks are dangerous for yourself... we don´t even train them in our gym cause you´re on the ground too fast if one of goes wrong cause your balance is fucked... and on the street you´re fucked if you´re down.

also i noticed the longer i do this shit the less conflicts i get into. people see in your eyes that you can beat the hell out of them or at least will really HURT them even if your lights might go out after that

you stop worrying about bigger guys too... you think to yourself that he can´t be much more of a fight than that one foot bigger than you kickboxer you beat in last week´s freefight training

just a few months ago i had to appear in front of a court because of "unreasonable self-defense". the guy attacked me swinging his fist towards my face, took him down and dislodged his left shoulder. i stood up and told him to stay down. he gets up again and seems to want to fight some more. so give him a lowkick to his right knee and he collapses down again and stays down. police arrives, i get arrested and then the fucker has the nerve to try to sue me for money cause of "unappropriate self defense", he lost though, to my luck there were many witnesses.

that said, i would only engage in a fight if i perceived it as being unavoidable and i wouldn´t fight some guy just because he tries (pathetically) to hit on my gf... i´m a pretttyboy and actually like my face the way it is ;)

if he disrespected me or her that´d be another story though, i usually then get serious and tell the guy that kidding around time is over and to fuck off which is usually enough...

well, any girl you know obviously hasn´t studied marketing and doesn´t know that by starting with a small commitment (two regular not so expensive drinks in this case), it´s gonna be harder for the person to resist bigger demands later cause of his natural drive to be consistent with his actions (inviting her for drinks). if the guy wouldn´t have been dragged away it eventually very likely would have gotten to the bigger stuff... please, she´s my gf... you should be able to imagine that she like me likes and is able to manipulate people for entertainment and materialistic reasons

like leonardo davinci once wisely said: to resist at the beginning is always easier than later on.

if you want to read up on that subject, i´d suggest you read robert b. cialdini´s "the psychology of influence", chapter 3, "commitment and consistency". it is IMO one of the best books that explains the principles of advertising, marketing and manipulation.

She says to the guy - open a tab and get me ONE drink. Guy agrees. Throws down $8 on an open tab. She goes along with it. Has him sit at the table with everyone. Then she later says, Im gonna bar and get us some more to drink (by herself). Bam: delivery of top shelf on his tab.

Not my style. But it works.

tasty,

i don't understand why you guys were playing around with him...i mean why not just you or your girl tell him that you don't feel like talking to him or just engage in friendly conversation with the guy?

ya know, i´m always open to meet new people, same with this guy. as i said above i was trying to make friendly convo, the guy just ignored. i laughed, said to myself "fine, let´s see him get blown out. this´ll be interesting". how can you seriously think you go into a group of three girls and one guy, the guy clearly leading the group, and just isolate a girl and ignore the guy? lol... as i said, if he wouldn´t have shown me his shoulder i would have talked to him and if he was cool i´d have introduced him to the avaible girls and give them the signal that this guy´s all right. we could have had a couple drinks and a chill night and if one of the girls would have liked him too, he maybe would have gotten lucky that night. instead he pulled off some rediculous show of cluelessness... seriously me and the two other girls were sitting there laughing our asses off, this was quality entertainment!!