Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whens the last time you dropped acid?

jeffgq

i dont recommend it myself. you kind of lose control of your mind. then you look in a mirror and you see every little pore, your sight gets all blurry....its something that i experimented with in my youth....

last time was in 98 or so up in VT on a ski trip. We lost our minds and went walking around in the woods. Have not touched it since

Sad thing is my friend took a lot of acid and E growing up and now has lost his mind. Kinda same story as syd barrett. He was a really popular guy who everybody liked. He kept getting increasing paranoid day by day, until one day he cut off all contact with his friends. He thought everyone was against him and trying to sabatoge his business(Carpentry). I heard he sold all his tools,van and moved to LA to be an actor. Which he had no prior experience in. Now he is back living with his parents making cabinets.

Sad

last time was in 98 or so up in VT on a ski trip. We lost our minds and went walking around in the woods. Have not touched it since

Sad thing is my friend took a lot of acid and E growing up and now has lost his mind. Kinda same story as syd barrett. He was a really popular guy who everybody liked. He kept getting increasing paranoid day by day, until one day he cut off all contact with his friends. He thought everyone was against him and trying to sabatoge his business(Carpentry). I heard he sold all his tools,van and moved to LA to be an actor. Which he had no prior experience in. Now he is back living with his parents making cabinets.

Sad

Did you ever hear the one about that guy that thought he was a glass of orange juice for the rest of his life.

Two weeks ago at avalon.

Stuff is all around NYC, but you'll pay more for it now a days than you did in the 90's.

When my friend used to move it, we would get it for $1, now its like 10-20 range per hit.

BTW - dont believe all that losing your mind bullshit, if you have good self control to begin with you should be fine.

1997 at a TOOL concert myself. is that stuff around anymore? or are the laws on it so harsh nobody even messes with it anymore?

I can't even remember...I used massive amounts of acid in my younger days....but I've been thinking about doing it again. The only problem is that the quality isn't what it used to be. It is still around but now they mix it with all types of shit. I got connections for liquid....but they're all the way on the west coast....pain in the ass

the laws....cops have bigger things to deal with now..acid is low on the list

pickard and apperson got shut down in 2000... they were without a doubt the largest producers in the country. They had huge labs in the arizona desert and kansas. that put a huge dent in the supply. Making acid is not something a college kid can do in a chem lab... most of what is around imported or a really bad attempt by someone who got thier hands on some precursers and chemicals. there are still a few labs around that know what theyre doing but they're very hush hush.... good acid isnt the type of thing that you can get without knowing the right people. I think people are so obsessed with it because they cant get it... the old saying "you always want what you cant have".... but getting back to the question... last tuesday during the snow/ice mess...