Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Roxy April 22

even if it is $60 the place is still gonna be packed, no need to hate on JP..as you know he is a great DJ and has a fan base who follow him wherever he goes especially now that he doesn't have a residency..oh well I'll skip roxy party and I guess see him in Sobe and SF when he starts playing once a month.

Working on Productions doesnt take up his friday nights I guess.

Seriously....if you say you are gonna just produce for a while; produce!

Not gonna be there for this one. Im pretty much done with this. Ill wait for Hamptons in the summer. Different parties with different people. Time to retire.

No hateing on JP!!! he's deff a great dj just like all the other NY based djs.

Just saying that seems kind weird that you leave Spirit but all of a sudden your at Roxy cause Peter.R is at Spirit? And then you say that im going to focous on Producing sounds great all his tracks i drop myself just think he should have took that time off, get his following anxious to see his next party..

Always

Mario Calegari

Not gonna be there for this one. Im pretty much done with this. Ill wait for Hamptons in the summer. Different parties with different people. Time to retire.

WERD...saving $$$ for the Jersey Shore, i'm sure JP is gonna come down once in awhile; it's more intimate setting rather than a huge NYC venue and last year he rippped it sick!!!!

guess focusing on productions wasnt goin to well.

Word. This man can't make up his mind.

VOYEUR: THE S & M PARTY

VOYEUR: THE S & M PARTY voyeur=person who obtains sexual gratification from observing others' sexual actions or organs...

JOIN JONATHAN PETERS AND RAFI MERCADO AT "VOYEUR"; THE S & M PARTY.

FRIDAY APRIL 22ND, 2005

DEEPER AND HARDER; MASTER JONATHAN PETERS EXPRESSES HIMSELF AT THE LEGENDARY ROXY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER; MARKING THIS EVENT AS THE COMMENCEMENT OF HIS NEW CAREER ENDEAVOR:"THE RE-BIRTH"; A SERIES OF EVENTS. DIFFERENT CITIES: DIFFERENT VENUES. JP IS IN CONTROL!

:rolleyes: