Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna thank New Jersey for ruining DT's BDAY

If New jersey people did not support NYC clubs.........

.......there would be no clubs in NYC.

They would all be fucking empty, leading to them being shut down.

U degenerate fuck, NJ is the majority in the clubs u fuckface.

go put on a striped button-down and spike your hair up.

YES NJ IS TEMPORARILY RAISING THE WHITE FLAG TO NEW YORK WE APOLOGIZE FOR RUINING THE PARTY AT CROBAR FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN...

THE END

I think the only logical thing to do here is to offer a refund to all people there that didnt have a good time

This thread is too funny. OK, I live in good ol NJ and I'll be the first to shoot it down because let's face it, Jersey sucks for the most part. However, like someone said here, blaming everyone who lives in NJ for one moron is just ridiculous. Obviously, NJ isn't that bad because not everyone here is a meat head on roids. Like me for example. I'm pretty cool, act nothing like your typical, stereotyped Jersey guy, and my taste in music isn't definitely not KTU. I wonder why that station broadcasts in NY when only people from NJ listen to it. Anyway, please don't judge the whole state based on one moron and that's if the guy who started the fight is actually from NJ. Trust me, I've met plenty of boneheads from NYC, S.I., L.I., Brooklyn, etc. This is why I liked the good old days of Lime Light and Palladium where the crowd was picked to go in. Does any club do that nowadays? It seems that anyone can get into any club as long as they're willing to wait and pay the entrance fee. BTW, 60 dollars is ridiculous!

This thread is too funny. OK, I live in good ol NJ and I'll be the first to shoot it down because let's face it, Jersey sucks for the most part. However, like someone said here, blaming everyone who lives in NJ for one moron is just ridiculous. Obviously, NJ isn't that bad because not everyone here is a meat head on roids. Like me for example. I'm pretty cool, act nothing like your typical, stereotyped Jersey guy, and my taste in music isn't definitely not KTU. I wonder why that station broadcasts in NY when only people from NJ listen to it. Anyway, please don't judge the whole state based on one moron and that's if the guy who started the fight is actually from NJ. Trust me, I've met plenty of boneheads from NYC, S.I., L.I., Brooklyn, etc. This is why I liked the good old days of Lime Light and Palladium where the crowd was picked to go in. Does any club do that nowadays? It seems that anyone can get into any club as long as they're willing to wait and pay the entrance fee. BTW, 60 dollars is ridiculous!

I just don't get it....people live in Jersey...they grow up in Jersey and they say it sucks...i'm confused....we have great restaurants, nice beaches, better clubs than most of the country,....ect, ect, ect...would you rather live in Montana...then what would you think.....give me a break and quit whining already...we live in one of the best states in the country...stick up for your state.

I just don't get it....people live in Jersey...they grow up in Jersey and they say it sucks...i'm confused....we have great restaurants, nice beaches, better clubs than most of the country,....ect, ect, ect...would you rather live in Montana...then what would you think.....give me a break and quit whining already...we live in one of the best states in the country...stick up for your state.

New York residents always are of the opinion that their better than Jersey, even those MTF Dudes in Long Island……….

the real truth is this Jersey Rocks it always did, NY peeps are too hung up on the hype, everything in NYC is just that HYPE

New York residents always are of the opinion that their better than Jersey, even those MTF Dudes in Long Island……….

the real truth is this Jersey Rocks it always did, NY peeps are too hung up on the hype, everything in NYC is just that HYPE

there's been a lot posts lately with people even from nj ripping on there own state...get some balls and stick up for yourself...you know who you are...

there's been a lot posts lately with people even from nj ripping on there own state...get some balls and stick up for yourself...you know who you are...

Hey now I wonder what post you're talking about???? I actually said Jersey sucks from a financial standpoint.........and it does.....!!!!!!

We have practically the highest property taxes per area than anywhere in the u.s., we have the highest insurance than anywhere, if you could even get a company to insure you in this state.........the penalties and interest the Nj Div of Taxation has been assesing lately is absolutely absurd!!! The new so called fees they have created on companies is another story... And their gestopo coleection tactics are incredible...............

but other than that, yeah I love this state and wouldn't want to live anywhere else......I tried Florida and hated it!!!!!

I love the fact that we have everything right here, we have ski slopes, beaches, malls, farms, industry.....you name it, we have it!!!! I think we are one of the only states that has everything that we have..........we could probably be self-sufficient and secede from this country!!!!!

I love the fact that we have everything right here, we have ski slopes, beaches, malls, farms, industry.....you name it, we have it!!!! I think we are one of the only states that has everything that we have..........we could probably be self-sufficient and secede from this country!!!!!