Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Beach strip clubs?

Guest onisakura

Dont bother with anything on the beach itself. They are awful and dont serve alcohol. If you want to go to a strip club i guess you can go to Goldrush right across the street from space downtown. THats your best bet......

man if you are not getting enough titty at a topless beach you must be blind. Besides don't you rather see jabaloobas in their natural setting? If this is about lapdances I'm sure you can get one at any club or from any of the thousands of hoochies trolling the streets looking for date$.

Dont bother with anything on the beach itself. They are awful and dont serve alcohol. If you want to go to a strip club i guess you can go to Goldrush right across the street from space downtown. THats your best bet......

you coming with me.. ill go to one :)

If this is about lapdances I'm sure you can get one at any club or from any of the thousands of hoochies trolling the streets looking for date$.

lol... It's definately not about lapdances...

I dunno, it's just after a binge of booze, music, and bad things, our co-ed group of individuals sometimes has a few drinks at a strip joint that has a "club like" atmsophere.

But, from the responses that I have gotten, it sounds like Miami Beach IS just one giant strip club :)

Thx...

lol... It's definately not about lapdances...

I dunno, it's just after a binge of booze, music, and bad things, our co-ed group of individuals sometimes has a few drinks at a strip joint that has a "club like" atmsophere.

But, from the responses that I have gotten, it sounds like Miami Beach IS just one giant strip club :)

Thx...

werd you'll see you'll wish your head was on a swivel.

:spin::spin::spin:

Tootsies...

http://tootsiescabaret.com/

Hands down the best booty for your buck....

:hat: & if you're lucky you'll prob get a handjob w/ the dance :hat:

i belive it's on 441 & Hallandale Bch Blvd. it's about 10-15 min north of DTWN Miami but worth the drive

Goldiggers' will break you and plus it will crowded with conf. people

if you go ask for DJ platypus and tell him B-SIDE sent you :)

Guest onisakura
Tootsies...

http://tootsiescabaret.com/

Hands down the best booty for your buck....

:hat: & if you're lucky you'll prob get a handjob w/ the dance :hat:

i belive it's on 441 & Hallandale Bch Blvd. it's about 10-15 min north of DTWN Miami but worth the drive

Goldiggers' will break you and plus it will crowded with conf. people

if you go ask for DJ platypus and tell him B-SIDE sent you :)

Yeah Tootsies isn't bad, i used to go there with a friend of mine. Always had fun there.

For convience, there is Club Madonna which is on Wasington Ave. There are some hot women in there ( 2 or 3 10's), but It is mad expensive. 20 cover, 30 lap dance per song. And the dancers will literally the whole song try to get you in the uhumm.......Champagne Room ( like Chris Rock said, there is no sex in the champagne room). Nice decor in Madonna, but its BYOB.

Best Bang for the buck is Scarletts. If you have a car since its a 40 mins outside of South Beach. High Quality lap dances there.

Jesus, everyone, I ALREADY SAID I AM NOT GOING TO GET JERKED OFF OR BLOW MONEY ON LAPDANCES!

When the party day is winding down, our group of guys and girls enjoy chilling out at the strip club. Nothing sexual, just a good place to come down and chill...

Anyway, Club Madonna sounds nice, close, and classy...

Thanks for the replies!

24 HOURS TILL OUR FLIGHT!!!!!

Jesus, everyone, I ALREADY SAID I AM NOT GOING TO GET JERKED OFF OR BLOW MONEY ON LAPDANCES!

When the party day is winding down, our group of guys and girls enjoy chilling out at the strip club. Nothing sexual, just a good place to come down and chill...

Anyway, Club Madonna sounds nice, close, and classy...

Thanks for the replies!

24 HOURS TILL OUR FLIGHT!!!!![/QUOT

you sound chaeper then a six pack of colt 45. Here's a news flash, thre is a minium two drink per person at club madonna (5 dollar cokes, 7 dollar redbulls), no liquer included.

yeah tootsie is bad ass. I spend $400 in there a few weeks ago. I have also heard from many people that it is easy to get blown in there. BUT if you want the best quality then Scarrlets in holandaled right off 95 is the shizzle

:bowdown: