Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you nyc

Then why do you all wish you were NY'ers?

Keep tryin to keep up with our style

Keep tryin to keep up with our clubs

oh cause beauty and brains never went hand in hand in most cases ..

Thanks for going out of your way to make such a retarded comment

it proves my point nicely... :type:

Then why do you all wish you were NY'ers?

Keep tryin to keep up with our style

Keep tryin to keep up with our clubs

oh cause beauty and brains never went hand in hand in most cases ..

Thanks for going out of your way to make such a retarded comment

it proves my point nicely... :type:

lol yeah OK wow are you living in the 90's? I dont know where you have been but with the smoking ban in nyc, no club parties remaining stable for more then 5 months. Nyc has been lacking like crazy. I dont even go anymore all fags and ugly bitches. Why should when jersey has after hours spots, eric morrilo every three months. boris bi-monthly richie santana weekly the hottest bubble gum fake titted sluts on earth, free admission most places, nice staff and cheaper drinks. You are nuts NYC has been hiring allot of my promoter freinds from jersey cuase the city blows

parking tickets,

dick head bouncers

expensive prices.

stuck up people

ugly waked out crowd.

smelly.

city had its time in the limelight and its done over, not to be mean but after 911 the city is turning into more like a fucken dirty ghost town. Move out as fast as you can.

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeease

parking tickets,

expensive prices.

stuck up people

I will agree with the following, everything else you said, i know its just to make you feel better about yo'self.

On another note, i hate NY DOT .. I am about to go on a street sign clipping spree. Im not kidding either, start clipping the signs and making life for the traffic whores harder. I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH, one day i will get even ... one day!

lol yeah OK wow are you living in the 90's? I dont know where you have been but with the smoking ban in nyc, no club parties remaining stable for more then 5 months. Nyc has been lacking like crazy. I dont even go anymore all fags and ugly bitches. Why should when jersey has after hours spots, eric morrilo every three months. boris bi-monthly richie santana weekly the hottest bubble gum fake titted sluts on earth, free admission most places, nice staff and cheaper drinks. You are nuts NYC has been hiring allot of my promoter freinds from jersey cuase the city blows

parking tickets,

dick head bouncers

expensive prices.

stuck up people

ugly waked out crowd.

smelly.

city had its time in the limelight and its done over, not to be mean but after 911 the city is turning into more like a fucken dirty ghost town. Move out as fast as you can.

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeease

do u get rejected by doormen often? is this where the hate comes from?

haha dude cmon, im from jersey but im not gonna say a word defending this state as far as nightlife goes. it's like a giant cheesefest 90% of the time, and i mean both music and crowd. why would you even cite boris as an advantage in the first place?

it's like a giant cheesefest 90% of the time, and i mean both music and crowd.

Not to mention that the NJ crowd is a bunch of lying, cheating, backstabbing, degenarate pieces of human feces..I think I'll stay on the other side of the river with the flat chested ugly bitches that appreciate music rather than SF regulars who think they own the world.

P.S. NJ can have Boris, and make more room for better DJs to Crobar

You heard it here first folks! New Jersey is the new mecca of nightlife... :rofl: Kinda funny coming from someone who's screenname is notallthere... :rofl:

I am wondering how many people are going to entertain this obvious.

"Lets see how many assholes from NY I can get pissed off" (Thread)

Notallthere... This is old. But seems to work whenever attempted...

So congrats on making for some fun reading!

haha dude cmon, im from jersey but im not gonna say a word defending this state as far as nightlife goes. it's like a giant cheesefest 90% of the time, and i mean both music and crowd. why would you even cite boris as an advantage in the first place?

u gotta love it tho.......its fucking jersey shore classics every weekend. if i hear relentless or satisfaction one more time im going to shoot myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol I don't know too many NYers who look like Daria....and being from NJ myself, all that I wanted to do was go to the city when I lived there lol

agreed. i lived in hoboken for 4 years and loved it, but always had the plan to move into the city one day cause i spent most of my nights there anyway... what does nj have to offer? joeys? com'n now.

If boris spent any more time in crobar the fool would be a barback in his off time

As someone who has lived and partied on both sides of the river I have to say that although the clubs in NY are obviously a million times better, people who actually live in Manhattan tend to be pretty ugly. All the hotties I've ever met are always from the outer boroughs or Jerz. I always take it as a compliment when people think I am from Jersey, haha. I don't think the people in the city are actually that bad looking, they're just all trying so hard to look "edgy" or whatever that they just look ugly or homeless.

As someone who has lived and partied on both sides of the river I have to say that although the clubs in NY are obviously a million times better, people who actually live in Manhattan tend to be pretty ugly. All the hotties I've ever met are always from the outer boroughs or Jerz. I always take it as a compliment when people think I am from Jersey, haha. I don't think the people in the city are actually that bad looking, they're just all trying so hard to look "edgy" or whatever that they just look ugly or homeless.

Yeah, we would be much better if we looked like denny tsettos or richie rydell

ALL guys for looking like moby and all girls looking like Daria.

You guys make us in nj look so much better you fucken PIGS

you think? i have one website of yours that proves you wrong.

take a good look at NJ GUIDO you junk box.

the pics, not to mention the name of the site itself says it all.

smoking indoors is classless, legal or not.

if you're hanging your hat on a disgusting classless act as a selling point, you can have it...