i gave up with him and this fight... i have to concentrate on school and work:

i wake up and see a thread that i was just a booty-call

look at my past posts and my sig:

my friend died in september

a woman i knew husband killed her in september

my grandpa died in october

i moved twice

my sister was in iraq

....he was a nice guy and from what i know we were dating and not a "booty-call"......

.......but when girls are this vunerable, i guess he's out for booty.

.........nice guy.

:isok: :isok: :isok:

I'll take you out to a REAL dinner, $200 at least

none of this outback steakhouse shit

...i'm sure she is..... i still want to see a pic... nobody ever seen her pic besides her friends ??? or somebody, send it to my pm box asap[ !!

...i'm sure if you searched a bit you could find one....there were plenty from the sully meetups...

...... hey thanks 'mr anonymous'.....

...... gabo, bro...i just seen foxys' pic(no pun foxy).... tell me something gabo,.... HOW in the world in less than six months do you look at crowina and look at foxy and say... "holy shit!! foxy is hotter ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... exactly what were you thinking ???? or better yet, how much drugs are you taking son ?? or was it the thrill of hitting some new pussy ?? :rofl: :rofl:

...gabo, you are the perfect poster child for a D.A.R.E campaign :laugh:

...this thread just lost 50% of its flava.... and here i thought it was a tuff decision between two hotties. bleh.... i'm out.....have a fantastic day kids, and dont do too much drugs, it may cloud your judgement

...... gabo, bro...i just seen foxys' pic(no pun foxy).... tell me something gabo,.... HOW in the world in less than six months do you look at crowina and look at foxy and say... "holy shit!! foxy is hotter ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... exactly what were you thinking ???? or better yet, how much drugs are you taking son ?? or was it the thrill of hitting some new pussy ?? :rofl: :rofl:

...this thread just lost 50% of its flava.... and here i thought it was a tuff decision between two hotties. bleh.... i'm out.....have a fantastic day kids, and dont do too much drugs, it may cloud your judgement

Thats fucked up right dere

ohhhhhhhhhh my

can we have pics for comparison?

why do looks matter all that much? maybe gabo is looking past that? perhaps he couldnt stand crowina and really enjoys foxy....

but my inside industry sources all make me point to one conclusion in my opinion....

i think foxy is giving him anal.....thats like getting a royal flush on the flop in the poker game of internet relationships.....crowina didnt stand a chance against the ass play....

but perhaps im wrong....perhaps that was involved in both relationships and gabo just likes foxy better...

:love:

Wait a sec...not being an ass or anything here...everyone gets ragged on in here, but if it's a friend it's all of a sudden "not cool"?

Again. I'm not being an ass, I just don't get it.

...not cool is for doing a comparison and insulting someone based on their looks...no matter who it is, plain and simple...sophomorish at best...

and no one else in here does that? :confused:

Come on man...

...yes, they're called shallow....bro i'm not an idiot, we all take first looks at people - it's a physical world, but if you get stuck on that or base that solely as your reason for attraction, comparison, etc than you're nothing more than an animal that learned how to speak...

...yes, they're called shallow....bro i'm not an idiot, we all take first looks at people - it's a physical world, but if you get stuck on that or base that solely as your reason for attraction, comparison, etc than you're nothing more than an animal that learned how to speak...

That's understandable...but we're getting sidetracked...my point is that people are getting their panties in a bunch (or not even responding) because of a comment made about one of their friend, which in my opinion, was not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I've seen in this thread or this board.

Just looking to get a rationale behind it.

That's understandable...but we're getting sidetracked...my point is that people are getting their panties in a bunch (or not even responding) because of a comment made about one of their friend, which in my opinion, was not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I've seen in this thread or this board.

Just looking to get a rationale behind it.

...what al said...it's got to be a knee jerk reaction to back your friends up...i dont believe in the whole "no matter what" philosophy though - if my friends fuck up or are in the wrong, then i let them know....sometimes via cp even....:)

Foxy is Hot as hell I don't care what anyone says, how can you judge by looking at 1 or 2 pics, maybe she's not photogenic, or maybe it wasn't a good pic. But all I can say is I vouch for Foxy she is a hot babe, with a great 'tude....

I feel badly for Crownia, don't know her too well but from reading this I can see where there may have been a misunderstanding. Women sometimes view things differently, as she has said from her posts she was under the assumption that her "relationship" with Gabo was a different one from what he was expecting/thinking. It's time for both parties to move on, it sucks but it's life.

All this aside, posting on here a little immature and weird but she was like everyone said, hitting him where he would feel it the most. Entertaining reads, but learned one lesson don't date or fuck internet friends.... :laugh: