Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

why do ppl need a phone call to be like it's over? If you call and they ignore you, it should be like, fuck it, why am i wasting my time on it when they obviously aren't.. or maybe i just don't really care about shit... to call a few times a week for a couple of weeks to find out what the deal is.. i dunno, that shit's not me...

why do ppl need a phone call to be like it's over? If you call and they ignore you, it should be like, fuck it, why am i wasting my time on it when they obviously aren't.. or maybe i just don't really care about shit... to call a few times a week for a couple of weeks to find out what the deal is.. i dunno, that shit's not me...

gangsta bitch right there!

seems like youve been hurt before..

btw im comin to dc kid - be ready <3

seems like youve been hurt before..

btw im comin to dc kid - be ready <3

i've been hurt, not b/c a guy didn't call me to tell me we were over though..

i mean yes, closure is nice to a point, but i think you finally get closure once you deal with it yourself and can come to terms with what happened, you don't need a call saying "i don't wanna fuck you anymore" to come to closure...

i mean damn, what happened to self-respect.. fuck getting respect from someone else if you can't respect your own self...

i've been hurt, not b/c a guy didn't call me to tell me we were over though..

i mean yes, closure is nice to a point, but i think you finally get closure once you deal with it yourself and can come to terms with what happened, you don't need a call saying "i don't wanna fuck you anymore" to come to closure...

i mean damn, what happened to self-respect.. fuck getting respect from someone else if you can't respect your own self...

i hear ya girl..so u gonna come to luke fair with me? <3

i hear ya girl..so u gonna come to luke fair with me? <3

nah, i don't wanna have another thread on here like "ante screwed me over...." and then come back and say "oh, it was a lack of communication, he only came to fuck me for a weekend"

that's a scary crying face...

not as good as your block similies huh?

i mean yes, closure is nice to a point, but i think you finally get closure once you deal with it yourself and can come to terms with what happened

ding ding ding...some people do need bluntness though

Guest gabo

omg u are really crazy. yes we partied but I always gave money and we never had a 3 some it was just talk while being fucked up but I never seriously persued it.

booty call? so i guess that is what you call us...

you expressed other things then a "booty call"

damm...well girls you were warned... just becareful, and keep an eye on your stash, and how much money you put out... you know if you really want to be careful, just let him get his own drugs...

and give that threesome, for the love of god! please that is all he will talk about...

Guest gabo
Wow...this whole situation proves how stupid both parties were.

a. crowina was supplying free coke AND pussy to Pete. And then loads her rejection off on a site where Gabo bottom feeds.

b. Of course he doesn't want a relationship with someone that stupid, but he's certainly not gonna do the right thing and quit the pussy.

This is a true colors kinda deal...Crowina is desperate and gets what she can however she can....

And Pete's a freeloader.

:aright:

I never freeloaded... I always put in money

omg u are really crazy. yes we partied but I always gave money and we never had a 3 some it was just talk while being fucked up but I never seriously persued it.

now that i give you props for... for lying that you never seriously persued it...

also.. why dont you reply to my posts?