Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

WOAH! ok we never went out dear... we were fucking. no commitment, and you knew this you just didnt want to believe it. I told you a million times I didnt want anything serious u were in denial... the truth is there was nothing there... u cant say I dumped u cause we werent dating... we would party and fuck. How is that a relationship.... so, now you wrote this sob story making me look like a real player when thats is very far from the truth.

I knew there was something fishy :half:

I don't know gabo personally, but having experienced him online for a few years, i get the gist of what kind of guy he is. But he DEFINITELY is not what crowina is making him out to be.

Typical she thought it was more/he didn't which leads to a discrepancy.

Bad move on crowina's part, naming names and then in the end looking like a snitch with wrong beliefs.

Oh well, you got 2 live n learn

ps, i see making a thread like this means that this board will eventually become the drama II board. Damn, glad i jumped ship when i did!

I knew there was something fishy :half:

I don't know gabo personally, but having experienced him online for a few years, i get the gist of what kind of guy he is. But he DEFINITELY is not what crowina is making him out to be.

Typical she thought it was more/he didn't which leads to a discrepancy.

Bad move on crowina's part, naming names and then in the end looking like a snitch with wrong beliefs.

Oh well, you got 2 live n learn

ps, i see making a thread like this means that this board will eventually become the drama II board. Damn, glad i jumped ship when i did!

y u gota come in and kill shit..run with it G!! run with it.....she'll buy us weeeeeed man

you sit here and say how you've "jumped ship" and don't post anymore because the board sucks yet i still see you posting. we get the hint...you don't think the boards are as good as the were in the old days...that's great! so why not stop posting completely. i know i wont lose any sleep over it!

...i really dont like this statement....

basically what im saying is having been on here for years and seeing his posts, heard about his viewpoints, opinions and experiences in clubland, I am led to the assumption that he wouldn't KNOWINGLY do something fucked up like that.

Just like you have opinions of me and my personality based on my online posts and threads

I don't know crowina, but after hearing both sides, it definitely seems like a mis hap in communication and one was thinking one thing when the other, something else...