Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

i agree, theres a common courtesy that needs to be extended to another individual informing them of your feelings and future actions towards them... however just to play devils advocated for a moment, there really isnt any way to break up with someone when youre not going out with them...

horseshit...you do extend the courtesy to say at least "I don't want to see you anymore."

I say how things are, even to men who're interested in something I am not. I don't have to be naked with them, or have a ring on my finger to tell them what I do or do not want.

I don't see what's so difficult about grown up communication that some men can't handle.

I have street smarts and I saw I was played, intentional or not by the player… I decided to draw a card…

but when someone draws a gun are you going to pull out a butter knife?... you will play the game.

how does one have street smarts and not know you're a booty call?

don't pull a card if you don't know what game you're playing.. that's how i see it....

we met some of eachother's friends... i guess looking back at it i was a booty call...

thats what im saying, theres a huge difference between booty call and dating... one dead give away is if you only speak to the other person late at night, or you havent met any of their friends chances are youre a bootycall..

cause i am naive... i get out of work late on saturdays... and i enjoyed his company at home... gave us time to talk a lot... i cooked him dinner, thats why we did not go out to dinner i guess... plus when you party sometimes, your really not all that hungry... we went to holboken (sp) couple times, applebees, diner... eh but as i said i really like talking to him, so home was the place to be.... again naive

i'm not takin sides here but according to gabo u never did go "out" only stayed in and partied and screwed i dont get ur thinking it was more than that....